• killerdrummer - September 24, 2009 11:29 a.m.

u guys rock at not just posting disney articles, but anything! so kudos to u, gr
  • BeastXIII - September 24, 2009 7:33 a.m.

Apologize for the double, now triple post... also apologize for the long winded and rambling nature of my post... Though, considering the FF reference, it just seems so fitting...
  • BeastXIII - September 24, 2009 7:30 a.m.

Great article, which tends to be the norm for GR, Magical Quest feat. Bionic Commando Mickey FTW!!! I can't help but drawing paralells not only to BC but also Final Fantasy X-2... Unlike FF X-2 though, it was actually playable without a massive amount of embarassment and was a helluva lot more concise. Screw it. Unlike FF X-2, it was actually PLAYABLE. Other thought: Was Mickey's grappling gun thingy really Minnie Mouse? Did she slowly sacrifice and painfully transmute herself to allow Mickey to swing around, when he could've just called up Gyro Gearloose and call in a favor? This tired idiot says of course. Why you ask? One word. Capcom.
  • BeastXIII - September 24, 2009 7:29 a.m.

• Redeater - September 24, 2009 4:55 a.m.

Great article but your talk radar presence was really missed.
  • StoryofEverest - September 24, 2009 4:34 a.m.

No Fantasia? That game is completely broken.
  • BoondockSaint54 - September 24, 2009 2:09 a.m.

Hmm... I remember liking Mickey Mouscapade. Of course I was 6 when I played it...I think. Somewhere around that age.
  • Romination - September 24, 2009 2:06 a.m.

MICKEY MANIA!!!! Only... I played it on a Genesis...i didn't even know what a Sega CD WAS at the time...
  • WonsAuto - September 24, 2009 1:17 a.m.

I had the GBC version of the Bugs ripoff, but I had no idea. What a fucking terrible game.
  • Usgo - September 24, 2009 1:15 a.m.

wow. how many articles did antista write.
  • Cyberninja - September 24, 2009 1:11 a.m.

i dont think disney would like mickey ripping somethings head off and pissing down its neck hole but marvel would
  • number1hitjam - September 24, 2009 12:51 a.m.

yay oregon!
  • KREATIVEassassin - September 24, 2009 12:11 a.m.

As big a nerd about NES games as I am, I was completely unaware that The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle was basically a graphics hack of a Mickey Mouse game. You got me, Antista. You got me.
  • Koouunn - September 23, 2009 11:37 p.m.

wooo third but funny article i saw a video on GT about mickey mouses game and now this wondering where all this mickey mouse stuff is coming from?
  • CatrParrot - September 23, 2009 11:31 p.m.

I'm less than surprised that you put Mickey Mousecapade into the article Chris. Didn't you have only that, Jeopardy, and SMB 1 for the NES up until Mega Man 2 came out? (for reference see T-dar #08)
  • killerwhalen - September 23, 2009 11:29 p.m.

Yay! I get to prevent a first! This is good stuff, I'm really loving week of Disney. Keep up the good stuff Mr. Antista.