• Turtman - June 15, 2012 1:51 p.m.

Trying to copy PlayStation Plus with ACTUAL sales, and failing miserably.
  • avantguardian - June 15, 2012 9:08 p.m.

yes, because playstation plus isn't totally a copy of xbox live. just like playstation move isn't a copy of the wii. and the sony smash bros rip-off totally isn't a smash bros rip-off. more importantly, as samsneeze said, this isn't really anything new. shit man, i can smell your greasy sony fanboyism over the internet.
  • Redeater - June 15, 2012 9:26 p.m.

"shit man, i can smell your greasy sony fanboyism over the internet." Ok I'm a recent PS3 convert (I still love my 360 but MS seems to be doing everything in their power to make me leave) but that line made me fucking laugh!
  • TartanSpartan01 - June 16, 2012 7 a.m.

lol made me laugh to, sorry to hear you went over to the darkside ;) just please dont end up like one of those bitter fanboys. I own a 3ds and 360, previously a wii and was a die hard ninty fan,but they left me for another market :( i just love gd games,ive never owned a ps and never would, but im a bit jealous of the last guardian and the last of us,i would love to have those two but i cant buy one just for 2 games.
  • avantguardian - June 16, 2012 4:17 p.m.

having a ps3 and a 360 only makes me feel obliged to take a piss on them when they do/say something stupid, not blindly defend them to the death;)
  • kenjionigod - June 17, 2012 2:17 p.m.

And you sir, are misinformed. Playstion Move was being prototyped on the PS2, back when the Eyetoy was first made. I guess the Kinect doesn't copy of of that..? Playstation Plus and XBL Gold are the same in that you pay a monthly fee. Other than that, PS Plus is actually cheaper and you get free things, beta access and etc. Everything you have to be a Gold member for, save for cross game chat, you can do on PSN for free. PS Plus is just as it implies with it's name, you get extra goodies. Sony All Stars? That's a game people have been asking for YEARS. It's a brawler, yes it has similarities to Smash Bros. Is it a carbon copy? Nope, it's not. If it's a carbon copy then all 2D fighting games have to be rip-offs of Street Fighter or King of Fighters, all shooters have to be rip-offs of Doom, Halo or COD, all 3D fighting games must be rip-offs of DOA, Tekken, or Virtua Fighter. Sounds crazy to group like that, right? While calling someone out of "Fanboyism" when they are logically explaining the advantages of PS Plus while saying XBL Gold is kind of a rip off, you're showing you misguided and unwarranted hate for Sony. I for one am a gamer, and I like everyone. I pay for my Gold, and I will admit that it's pretty much a rip off and if I could have the same features Sony offers with a Silver membership, I wouldn't pay for gold.
  • avantguardian - June 18, 2012 4:16 a.m.

wooah easy tiger... okay, first, i never said anything about hating sony. ever. i don't know where that came from. second, i am fully aware of the origins of the aforementioned comparisons. my point is, the sony version of those things would most likely not be as they are without the tremendous trailblazing success of things that, regardless of development, hit the market first. in fact, i don't even know what you're ranting about. i have a ps3 (like i stated above), and i love it. but guess what? they ripped off x-box live, the wiimote, smash bros, and i'm sure many more things that i can't think of right now. and THAT'S OKAY. p.s. might want to dial down the condescension a notch. it doesn't translate too well over the internet.
  • Baron164 - June 15, 2012 1:37 p.m.

I'll probably pick up Blazing Angels and Kameo, the other games I would want on the list I already have.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - June 15, 2012 12:45 p.m.

Ghost Recon is the only one worth getting.
  • Redeater - June 15, 2012 3:58 p.m.

Kameo and PoP are pretty decent. The rest of these games.......
  • ParagonT - June 15, 2012 12:29 p.m.

Hmmm, I don't see anything really spectacular here.