• BladedFalcon - May 8, 2013 3 p.m.

...So basically every kind of gamer out there? :P
  • g1rldraco7 - May 8, 2013 2:42 p.m.

So far I have only encountered the friendly and chatty gamers. Still thank you Lorenzo for making this list.
  • rodger-walker - May 8, 2013 3:22 p.m.

You are either the luckiest person on the planet, or are new to online gaming.
  • Swedish_Chef - May 8, 2013 9:56 p.m.

I wish I lived in your universe... ;_;
  • masterjoe123 - May 8, 2013 2:41 p.m.

What about the people who are obviously cheating and/or hacking? And the people who always ask for impossible underleveled Pokémon on the GTS?
  • ObliqueZombie - May 8, 2013 9:19 p.m.

Or the people that constantly blame people for cheating and/or hacking on a sever that prevents said cheating and hacking or detects it and boots the player?
  • shawksta - May 8, 2013 2:31 p.m.

Awesome list That one asshole who despite having tons of wins, complains about the character your using as to why you won, basically any Fighting Game B*tch i killed myself learning how to main Phoenix Wright, dont you f*cking complain of Phoenix Wright being "Overpowered", you dont know how complicated it is to even successfully get to God Mode and even then you still cant win with it alone. And thats pretty much all the idiots who use nothing but Wesker and Doctor Doom.
  • antiAntag0nist - May 8, 2013 2:38 p.m.

I played as Phoenix for all of five minutes in training before giving it up, so I applaud your dedication (although I don't consider myself an expert at fighters). I have a friend who played primarily as Wesker, Sentinel, and Akuma and gosh damn was that annoying.
  • shawksta - May 8, 2013 4:09 p.m.

Thanks and im not an expert myself, its just Phoenix Wright is a VERY tough character to main, a high risk high reward type character, even when you know how to use him, its still very hard. Wesker is REALLY annoying but oh well, he's top tier for a reason, Akuma is a jerk, but he has low health so getting a good combo should finish him if your using a hard hitting character. As for Sentinel, HOLY SH*T was he OP in Vanilla, because he had WAY TOO MUCH health and his stats overall were OP, Ultimate atleast nerfed him to Akuma/Phoenix Level health
  • gadjo - May 11, 2013 2:41 a.m.

Sentinel is the character satan makes fighting game enthusiasts play against in hell. In vanilla, it didn't matter how much health he had. Once he got going he could just murder you from across the screen with the same few attacks and make it impossible to even touch him.
  • rodger-walker - May 8, 2013 3:24 p.m.

MVC3? Dante, Hulk, and Wolverine are my favourites
  • shawksta - May 8, 2013 4:10 p.m.

Yup, They are awesome, especially Dante, his gameplay is allot like his games
  • shawksta - May 8, 2013 4:10 p.m.

Almost forgot #WeekofHate
  • Swedish_Chef - May 8, 2013 9:59 p.m.

If you play using anyone in Marvel 3 people will call you a dick. ANYONE! Seriously even if you fight someone using a team like Phoenix Wright/Tron/Hsien-Ko people will still find something to complain about.
  • shawksta - May 9, 2013 11:26 a.m.

I know, and i main all 3, just use them in different team combinations, its annoying
  • Elgyem - May 8, 2013 2:27 p.m.

The one thing more annoying than encountering a leaver is a whiny sibling who forces you to get off the computer. Also, do ragequitters count as leavers on your list? If not, you had better add them.
  • GR_LorenzoVeloria - May 8, 2013 2:34 p.m.

I'd put rage quitters in the leaver group. Leaving is leaving, rage or no rage.
  • winner2 - May 8, 2013 2:22 p.m.

Finally, thank you Lorenzo for understanding the week of hate.
  • GR_LorenzoVeloria - May 8, 2013 2:24 p.m.

I like to think I do my part.
  • Sy87 - May 8, 2013 2:18 p.m.

Didn't want to do a whole page worth of text so plain and simple. Good article. Lots to be said but simple is good too. Oh Fudge! He camper killed me.