Agonarch Rune: XXXVI
You can obtain the Agonarch Rune by defeating Taken on the Dreadnaught. Once you have it, it needs to be charged by defeating seven Taken Lieutenants who appear on the Dreadnaught - one on each day of the week. I tagged along with another Fire Team member whose rune was full and got my own charged up during the fight after they used it to summon the Taken, allowing me to open the Agonarch Chest, so if you don't want to wait around for a week, you can always try that.
Calcified Fragment XXXVI - Eater of Hope
Once your rune is charged, head to The Founts and drop through the big hole in the floor.
Head around the corner to the right and follow the corridor to the end.
You'll spy a large hole in the wall. Go on through.
Use your rune on the machine in here.
You'll be prompted to follow a marker to challenge the Taken.
Step under the ball of light in the main room and everything will kick off, so get ready to hand out some ass whoopings.
Once the Taken have been defeated, the Agonarch chest will spawn at the bottom of the staircase.
Insert your charged Agonarch rune to pop it open and get your Calcified Fragment.
Jump to Section:
- Mausoleum: I - IV, XXXIV
- Hull Breach: V - IX
- Hall of Souls: X - XIII, XXXV
- Trenchway: XIV - XVII, XIX - XX
- Story - Regicide: XVIII, XXIV - XXV, XXVII
- The Founts: XXI - XXIII
- Strike - Sunless Cell: XXVI
- Strike - Shield Brothers: XXVIII
- King's Fall Raid: XXIX - XXXIII
- Agonarch Rune: XXXVI
- Skyburners Quest Chain: XXXVII
- Wormsinger Rune: XXXVIII
- Tier 2 - Court of Oryx: XXXIX - XLII
- King's Fall Raid: XLIII - XLV
- Nightfall - Dreadnaught: XLVI
- Tier 3 - Court of Oryx: XLVII - XLIX
- Court of Oryx Bounty: L