• NanoElite666 - March 30, 2012 9:41 p.m.

Best PS3 game of this year so far for me? Dark Souls. Yeah I know it came out last year, but I'm playing it this year so that's all I care about. It's all about the Dark Souls for me right now. Praise the Sun!
  • talleyXIV - March 31, 2012 1:30 p.m.

Yeah!
  • pr0tostar - March 30, 2012 6:59 p.m.

I still <3 my obese 80gb backwards compatible dinosaur. Here's to another 6 years!
  • garnsr - July 12, 2012 1:31 p.m.

My slim console, which replaced my 80 gig backwards compatible dinosaur after it yellow lighted, seems to be about to crap out, too. New systems just don't last like the good old days, for me anyway. I've got all these games, and several of my platinum trophies come from these games. Lots of good games you can't play anywhere else, too.
  • moparlevi - March 30, 2012 6:22 p.m.

Man this site is hard to read now. I HATE the new page layout
  • Maggard - March 31, 2012 1:23 p.m.

I must concur. It takes so long to finish an article I have limited return visits.
  • Canvas_Of_Flesh - March 30, 2012 4:31 p.m.

The lack of Journey is disturbing. This list really only highlights how disappointing this year has been so far.
  • ThatGamerDude - March 30, 2012 8:36 p.m.

Journey is going to be on a separate list for PSN games
  • mockraven - March 31, 2012 8:01 a.m.

I'm just wondering, why can't Journey be on both? Even if it's sold through the PSN it's still a PS3 game (and PS3-only, so far). As far as I know, these distinctions aren't mutually exclusive. I think Journey deserves to be recognised as one of "the greatest PS3 games of the year so far."
  • ThatGamerDude - March 31, 2012 8:39 a.m.

Its just the way the GamesRadar staff wants it to be. One list for the Best PS3 games so far and on one list for the best PSN games so far. You van think it as if they are two different types of consoles like if you thought the Xbox 360 and XBox Live Arcade were two different consoles even though they're not.
  • mockraven - March 31, 2012 11:11 a.m.

Seems silly to break it into two mutually exclusive genres or "consoles" but if that's how they want it, then that's how they want it. Thanks for explaining it.
  • Maggard - March 31, 2012 1:25 p.m.

The title should be change to Best PS3 Retail Games for this article and then Best PS3 PSN Games for the upcoming list. Finally, there should be two lists for PSP also. Similar titles, but replace PS3 with PSP. Then we should also have bets Vita and best cross-over games...
  • BillaBong420 - March 30, 2012 4:26 p.m.

i have LBP2 and killzone 3 add vanhorn_20 if anyone wanna games ps3
  • ThatGamerDude - March 30, 2012 8:35 p.m.

if you want to add me its Ex_Ninja.
  • BillaBong420 - March 30, 2012 4:22 p.m.

hey i got lbp2 killzon3 if anyone wanna game ps3 vanhorn_20
  • Emperor_Rosko - March 30, 2012 4:14 p.m.

You absolute bunch of fucking moron faggot sheep! You have all complained like little bitches about what games should be on the list but have missed the big fat "SO FAR" in the title of this list! Guess what that means nob heads, it means the best game of the 3 months of 2012 we have had, what a bunch of dickheads, read the fuckin title before you bitch on thinkin you're a clever twat! And the nobhead thinkin that the related games part is te list with Modern Warfare 3 and Little Big Planet, you need to get your eyes tested. But I will end my rant with "good list of the best games so far of 2012"
  • Cyberninja - March 30, 2012 4:32 p.m.

dude before you go on a rant look at how long ago a comment was posted, the article has been around for a while which is why the comments make no sense today and makes you look like the moron.
  • talleyXIV - March 31, 2012 1:31 p.m.

That was a terrible rant. It almost made no sense, and what the hell is a nob-head?
  • ThatGamerDude - March 30, 2012 3:11 p.m.

Ah, no Jak and Dexter HD Collection...
  • BladedFalcon - March 30, 2012 2:39 p.m.

Why do i get the feeling GR itself forgot the point of what a "Best of "X" console" list is supposed to be... Also, considering the visible trend here is to list games that have been released on 2012.... Where's Journey? or suddenly downloadable games don't matter?
  • ThatGamerDude - March 30, 2012 3:05 p.m.

PSN games are going to be on a separate list.