WIN! A COPY OF THE ART OF HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2(opens in new tab)
To celebrate the release of HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 on 11 July , we’re giving three lucky readers the chance to win a hardback copy of The Art Of How To Train Your Dragon 2 !
Fans won't want to miss The Art of How To Train Your Dragon 2 . This outstanding insider’s guide reveals the creative process behind the film, featuring more than 300 concept sketches and an introduction by Gerard Butler!
The thrilling second chapter of the epic HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON trilogy returns to the fantastical world of the heroic Viking Hiccup and his faithful dragon Toothless. The inseparable duo must protect the peace – and save the future of men and dragons from the power-hungry Drago.
Starring the voice talents of Jay Baruchel, America Ferrera, Gerard Butler, Cate Blanchett, Kristen Wiig, Craig Ferguson, Djimon Hounsou, Christopher Mintz-Plasse and TJ Miller, HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 is released nationwide on 11 July.
For more information on How To Train Your Dragon 2 , visit the How To Train Your Dragon 2 facebook page.
To be in with a chance of winning watch the trailer above and answer the simple question behind this magic link (opens in new tab) .
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes: 18 July 2014
- Open to UK residents only.
- Prize for three (3) winners is one (1) The Art of How To Train Your Dragon 2 hardback
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone
- Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into