Thanks to the multiplayer reveal in Los Angeles, we now know the complete Modern Warfare perks list for the upcoming Call of Duty. From the classic Scavenger and Overkill to new faces like Kill Chain and High Alert, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has a number of perks split across the traditional three categories. Here's the full Call of Duty: Modern Warfare perks list that will likely be available in the full game, and the Modern Warfare beta.
Perk One (Blue)
The first perk slot has five options:
- Double Time: Triple the duration of Super Sprint and fully refresh Super Sprint on kills.
- E.O.D.: Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, and C4.
- Scavenger: Resupply ammo from dead players.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind trails and death markers. Increase crouch speed by 30%.
- Tune Up: Increase the charge rate of field upgrades by 50%.
Depending on how Super Sprint works exactly, Double Time could be the one to go for here, although E.O.D. and Scavenger sound very useful too.
Perk Two (Red)
The second perk slot also has five options:
- Ghost: Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones, Heartbeat Sensors, and High Alert. Hides the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Hardline: Your killstreaks cost one less kill.
- Kill Chain: Killstreaks earned in your current life earn kill credit for other killstreaks.
- Overkill: Carry two primary weapons.
- Restock: Recharge equipment over 30 seconds.
No doubt there'll be plenty of Sniper/SMG combos with Overkill, but Kill Chain sounds like the best option here if you're running offensive killstreaks rather than support.
Perk Three (Yellow)
There are six options for your third perk:
- Amped: Faster weapon swap and rocket launcher reload speed.
- Battle Hardened: Reduce strength of enemy flash, stun, and EMP effects.
- Cold Blooded: Undetectable by AI targeting systems and thermal optics. Immune to snapshot grenades.
- High Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Shrapnel: Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration.
- Spotter: See enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. Mark them for your team by looking at them while aiming down sights.
Battle Hardened sounds like the best option for run and gun players, while Shrapnel is useful for those rocking explosive weapons. Unfortunately Amped doesn't shorten the reload speed for all weapons, because that would make it a must-have.
There's no confirmation on whether there will be more perks coming to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on launch or if this is all of them, but these are all the ones we know about for the time being.