Coming up we've got the full list of Modern Warfare killstreaks and what level they unlock at. Gone are the old Scorestreaks and back are the classic killstreaks that reward your body count with an increasingly deadly array of tools to unleash against the opposition. Assuming you don't get killed and blow it all, that is. It's the usual risk reward proposition, then, as the more kills you rack up the more powerful the thing you can use (assuming you've levelled up enough to unlock it). The top tier stuff like gunships, Juggernauts and nukes are likely things most of us will only be on the receiving end of, but it's nice to dream. Here's a complete list of all the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare killstreaks you can unlock in the game.
Modern Warfare tips | Modern Warfare patch notes | Modern Warfare operators | Modern Warfare maps | Modern Warfare watches | Modern Warfare guns | Modern Warfare perks | Modern Warfare trials | Modern Warfare Gunsmith system | Modern Warfare best M4A1 builds
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare killstreaks list
When the full game is out. the majority of these Modern Warfare killstreaks will be locked behind level requirements, so you'll have to play more to unlock some of the better ones. Here's the complete list, along with their kill requirements:
- Personal Radar: Escort drone that enables the radar for the owner, and pings nearby enemies.
- Shield Turret: A manual shielded turret that can be deployed on most surfaces.
- Counter UAV: A drone that constantly emits a scrambling signal, disabling enemy mini maps and incrementally disrupting their sense the closer they get to it. (Unlocked at Level 36.)
- UAV: UAV recon ship that enables the map for all allies, and reveals enemy locations. (Unlocked at Level 9.)
- Care Package: Call in a random killstreak care package to your location. (Unlocked at level 28.)
- Cluster Strike: Signal for a number of cluster mortars to hit the designated location.
- Cruise Missile: Control a long range cruise missile with boost capabilities. (Unlocked at level 45.)
- Precision Airstrike: Call in twin jets for a precision strike along the best available path. (unlocked at level 15.)
- Infantry Assault Vehicle: A manned light infantry vehicle with a .50 cal machine gun on top. (Unlocked at level 44.)
- Sentry Gun: Automated turret that scans for nearby enemies. (Unlocked at level 13.)
- Wheelson: Remote controlled UGV with a powerful airburst turret. (Unlocked at level 23.)
- Emergency Airdrop: Call in 3 random killstreak care packages to your location. (Unlocked at level 41.)
- VTOL Jet: Releases an initial missile barrage before guarding a location of the player’s choice. Unlocked at level 20.)
- White Phosphorus: Cover the battlefield with white smoke flare canisters that will disorient the enemy, and burn any that wander too close. (Unlocked at level 51.)
- Chopper Gunner: Control an assault chopper armed with a turret and air to land missiles.
- Support Helo : Call in a heavy assault helo with twin turrets to patrol the map. (Unlocked at level 5.)
- Gunship: Heavy assault gunship with three types of armaments. (Unlocked at level 31.)
- Advanced UAV: Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy’s direction on the mini map. )Unlocked at level 48.)
- Juggernaut (15): Call in a care package that contains the Juggernaut assault gear. (Unlocked at level 55.)
THE. NUKE. IS. BACK. ☢️#ModernWarfare pic.twitter.com/ZfJFWOlqFwAugust 1, 2019
If you're a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 veteran then worry not, because the Tactical Nuke also makes a return. It's not listed in the killstreaks section because you don't have to equip it to use one, you simply have to get 25 kills without dying. Check out the tweet above to see what it looks like in-game.