School's out. Or, at least, our time at Godolkin University is over for now, as Gen V has come to an end on Prime Video. It certainly went out with a bang, too, leaving us on an explosive cliffhanger and teasing us with some surprising cameos from the original show. But don't worry – season 2 has already been confirmed, and The Boys season 4 is also imminent.
If you're still catching up with The Boys college-set spin-off, though, it's not too late. We've got you covered with a guide to the season's episode count, as well as where you can tune in to watch it.
How many episodes of Gen V season 1 are there?
Much like its Supe big brother, Gen V season 1 consists of only eight episodes. They released weekly on Prime Video.
- Gen V episode 1 – God U.
- Gen V episode 2 – First Day
- Gen V episode 3 – #ThinkBrink
- Gen V episode 4 – The Whole Truth
- Gen V episode 5 – Welcome to the Monster Club
- Gen V episode 6 – Jumanji
- Gen V episode 7 – Sick
- Gen V episode 8 – Guardians of Godolkin
Where can I watch Gen V?
Gen V is available exclusively on Prime Video, which means you’ll need a subscription to Amazon Prime to have access. The streamer has also recently announced changes to its basic subscription, with ads arriving on the service from "early 2024." If you want an ad-free experience, you’ll have to pay an additional $2.99/month.
- Gen V episode 8 ending explained
- Gen V episode post-credits scene explained
- Everything we know about Gen V season 2
- Where does Gen V take place on The Boys timeline?
- Can you watch Gen V without watching The Boys?
- A Homelander Easter egg you might have missed
- Why Jordan Li is the best superhero in years
- Gen V is at its best when the stakes are low – let's hope it doesn't lose sight of that in season 2