Fortnite Nindo challenges can be complete to get some exclusive Naruto-themed rewards, but they're only here for a limited time. Confusingly, none of the Nindo event challenges are visible in Fortnite and you've got to log in to the dedicated ‘The Nindo 2022’ website to begin making progress on the challenges. Completing each of the four character-themed paths – from Itachi to Orochimaru – will get you some unique in-game rewards, including the Manda Glider for completing all four. Here’s everything you need to know about the Fortnite Nindo Naruto event challenges, including how to join the ninja paths and how to complete them.
How to join The Nindo event in Fortnite
To get access to the Fortnite Nindo challenges so that you can start making progress and eventually unlock the rewards, you’ll need to go to this Fortnite Nindo website from Epic Games. Sign in with your linked Epic Games account and you’ll be all set to start making progress with those challenges in Fortnite.
Look out for Fortnite Darth Vader as you play
Nothing about this limited-time Naruto Shippuden x Fortnite event shows up actually in the game, so it’s difficult to tell how much longer the event is running or how much progress you’ve made – they’re not like Fortnite quests or other in-game challenges in that regard. The event ends at 11:59pm EST on July 7 – that’s 8:59pm PST, 4:59am BST on July 8, and 5:59am CEST also on July 8. Keep the Nindo event webpage handy to check how much time and click the ‘Check My Stats’ button to see how you’re doing for each objective – speaking of which…
How to complete the Fortnite Nindo challenges
The Fortnite Nindo challenges are split across four paths, each linked to a Naruto character – Itachi, Gaara, Hinata, and Orochimaru. Each path has only one challenge objective and completing it awards a badge, but you must complete the challenge multiple times to earn lots of badges for each path. Earn 10 badges for a given path to fully complete it. Importantly, these challenges can only be completed in solos, duos, trios, and squads versions of Fortnite Battle Royale and Zero Build. Here are the four challenges paths for The Nindo event in Fortnite:
- Path of Itachi – Finish matches in the top six or better: Every five top-six finishes will get you one Itachi badge. This is by far the hardest Nindo challenge as placing that high in Fortnite matches can be difficult and time-consuming.
- Path of Gaara – Survive Storm circles: Every 24 Storm circles you survive will award one Gaara badge. You’ll progress this challenge just by playing and surviving.
- Path of Hinata – Catch fish: Every 20 fish you catch will get you one Hinata badge. Find a fishing rod and get reeling.
- Path of Orochimaru – Eliminate enemy players: Every 18 eliminations will grant one Orochimaru badge. That’s a lot of enemies to eliminate so make sure you’re not just hiding.
Some of these challenges are incredibly grindy and will take a long time to complete. Be prepared to play a lot of Fortnite over the next couple of weeks if you really want that Manda Glider. However, you can get a few rewards along the way, including massive XP chunks that will help you level up that Fortnite Season 3 battle pass.
Fortnite Nindo Naruto rewards
As previously mentioned, each of the four Nindo paths has its own set of rewards that you’ll earn as you collect badges and complete paths. Here are all the rewards you can get as well as how to get them:
- Shocked Itachi Emoticon: Earn one Itachi badge.
- Focused Gaara Emoticon: Earn one Gaara badge.
- Byakugan Hinata Emoticon: Earn one Hinata badge.
- Orochimaru's Smile Emoticon: Earn one Orochimaru badge.
- 20,000 XP: Earn five badges for a path. This reward is in all paths, so if you earn five badges for all four paths, you’ll get a total of 80,000 XP.
- Akatsuki Wrap: Complete any path by earning 10 badges for one path.
- Manda Glider: Complete all four paths by earning 10 badges for each of them or purchase from the Item Shop for 1,200 V-Bucks.
Once you’ve earned enough badges to unlock a reward, it’ll automatically go into your Epic Games account (be aware that this can take up to an hour). You'll even get an in-game notification about your reward, allowing you to equip your new Naruto items to show your anime allegiance in Fortnite. The top-tier reward of The Nindo, the Manda Glider, is also available to buy in the in-game store for V-Bucks, as well as lots of Naruto character skins, including the characters listed above!
Fortnite Ballers | Fortnite Grapple Gloves | Fortnite Reality Seeds | Fortnite crashed IO Airships | Fortnite Runaway Boulders | Fortnite Geysers | Fortnite Diving Boards | Fortnite Ripsaw Launcher | Fortnite Star Wars weapons | Fortnite Sunflower's Saplings and Fungi Farm | Fortnite Indiana Jones | Fortnite Spider-Man Zero | Fortnite Island Hopper quests | Fortnite Parkour Universe challenge