There are plenty of options for various Cyberpunk 2077 builds, because the game presents you with so many different choices. There are attributes, skills, and perks all to earn, not to mention the type of weapon and combat you engage with in Cyberpunk 2077. You may want to forge your own path for V which is absolutely fine, but if you want to follow a specific archetype throughout your playthrough, here are some options for Cyberpunk 2077 builds.
Cyberpunk 2077 tips | Cyberpunk 2077 length | Cyberpunk 2077 map | Cyberpunk 2077 lifepath | Cyberpunk 2077 hacking | Cyberpunk 2077 weapons | Cyberpunk 2077 Mantis Blades | Cyberpunk 2077 romance options | Cyberpunk 2077 level cap | Cyberpunk 2077 endings | Cyberpunk 2077 bugs | Cyberpunk 2077 crashes | Cyberpunk 2077 fastest cars | Cyberpunk 2077 cheats
Cyberpunk 2077 builds: Assault
First up is an assault build, which is essentially the guns blazing, Rambo-style that can be used for pretty much every encounter. For this, you'll want to level up strength-related attributes and get perks that assist you in combat.
- [Athletics] Regeneration (health slowly regenerates during combat)
- [Athletics] Invincible (increases max health by 10%/20%/30%)
- [Assault] Bullseye (increases rifle and SMG damage while aiming by 10%)
- [Assault] Executioner (deal 25% more rifle and SMG damage to enemies when their health is above 50%)
- [Cold Blood] Will to Survive (increases all resistances by 2.5%/5% per stack of Cold Blood)
- M251S Ajax (Assault Rifle)
- G-58 Dian (Submachine Gun)
- SPT32 Grad (Sniper Rifle)
Cyberpunk 2077 builds: Stealth
How to steal cars in Cyberpunk 2077 | How to make money in Cyberpunk 2077 | How to respec in Cyberpunk 2077 | How to holster your weapon in Cyberpunk 2077 | Can you change your appearance in Cyberpunk 2077 | Cyberpunk 2077 Overheat attack guide | How many acts are in Cyberpunk 2077?
Stealth is a great choice in Cyberpunk 2077 thanks to all the different methods of completing missions. For this, you'll want decent hacking ability because distracting enemies will be key, along with strong silenced weapons for taking out enemies.
- [Stealth] Crouching Tiger (Increases movement speed while sneaking by 20%)
- [Stealth] Hidden Dragon (enables you to perform non-lethal aerial takedowns on unaware targets)
- [Stealth] Dagger Dealer (enables you to throw knives)
- [Stealth] Ghost (detection time is increased by 20%/40%)
- [Breach Protocol] Big Sleep (unlocks the Big Sleep daemon during Breach Protocol, which disables all cameras in a network for 3/6 minutes)
- Knives (melee - for throwing)
- Nue (Pistol - silenced)
- M221 Saratoga (SMG - silenced)
Cyberpunk 2077 builds: Hacker
Finally, we have a build fit for a hacker. Hacking is such a crucial element of Cyberpunk 2077 and while you'll be doing plenty of it while stealthy, you can win fights and kill plenty of enemies while hardly touching a weapon. Nevertheless, we've got a couple of good weapons to use at the bottom for when things get a bit dicey.
- Technical Ability
- [Quickhacking] Biosynergy (enables RAM recovery during combat at a rate of 4/8/12 units per minute)
- [Quickhacking] Forget-me-not (eliminating a target affected by a quickhack instantly recovers one RAM unit)
- [Quickhacking] Diffusion (quickhack spread distance is doubled)
- [Breach Protocol] Total Recall (the ICEpick daemon reduces all quickhack costs by an additional RAM unit)
- [Breach Protocol] Turret Tamer (unlocks the Turret Tamer daemon during Breach Protocol, which sets the status of every turret in the network to friendly for 3/6 minutes)
- M2067 Defender (LMG)
- Carnage (shotgun)
- Kanabo (melee)
Cyberpunk 2077 The Pickup | How to free brick in Cyberpunk 2077 | Cyberpunk 2077 The Information braindance | Should you cut Dex out in Cyberpunk 2077? | Cyberpunk 2077 Happy Together | Cyberpunk 2077 The Gig | Cyberpunk 2077 Human Nature | Should you punch Fingers in Cyberpunk 2077? | Cyberpunk 2077 Angel or Skye | Cyberpunk 2077 interrogate Woodman | Cyberpunk 2077 Delamain core | Where to find Grimes in Cyberpunk 2077 | Cyberpunk 2077 NetWatch Agent | Cyberpunk 2077 Brigitte chip decision | Cyberpunk 2077 Disasterpiece | Cyberpunk 2077 kill Grayson | Cyberpunk 2077 tarot cards | Cyberpunk 2077 Hideo Kojima cameo | Cyberpunk 2077 Dream on