Once you’ve had your fill of Allied strategy, return to our main guide page to access our complete unit breakdown, tips and strategies, and our German campaign walkthrough.
Allied Mission 1: Liberation of London
When John Lynch finally makes it to London for the final push against the Germans, the Nazis are already on the run. There isn’t a lot of resistance facing you, so this mission is the perfect opportunity to test Lynch’s skills, explore combat tactics, and learn basic base-building techniques.
- Reach the Allied Base
- Build a Tank Battalion
- Liberate London
- Repair the Sherman Battalion
- Meet the British Resistance
- Destroy All German Buildings
Key Tactics and Battle Tips
- You can assault the German base before you arrive at the British base, but save your game before doing so
- Protect the Shermans and Calliope Shermans at all costs
- Designate either two Shermans or a Sherman and a Calliope Sherman as your Core Units before the battle is over