Topics

E3

• Viron - May 30, 2012 7:17 p.m.

I hope the new Rainbow Six is shown at E3. And I hope that it isn't delayed as much as Future Soldier. And I hope it isn't as glitchy either.
  • ThatGamerDude - May 30, 2012 7 p.m.

Someone count how many times the word E3 pops up in this article for the heck of it.
  • inkyspot - May 30, 2012 4:54 p.m.

Castlevania if it's coming to consoles, GTA 5, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry.... Very curious about the last of us, but not sure if I'll have the Moolah to swing a PS3 and the game, but then again... that depends on when it comes out.
  • fish94 - May 30, 2012 4:30 p.m.

It's a long shot, but Final Fantasy Versus XIII, perhaps?
  • codystovall - May 30, 2012 4:23 p.m.

New 3ds game announcements. Fall of Cybertron demo. Alien demo ass creed 3 demo ssb footage and Things we dont know yet.
  • bobob101 - May 30, 2012 3:52 p.m.

South Park The Game belongs on this list!
  • GameManiac - May 30, 2012 2:53 p.m.

No Smash Bros.? ...Well, it might be a longshot.
  • Elard621 - May 30, 2012 3:08 p.m.

CRAP! YOU ARE RIGHT! THERE´S NO SMASH BROS! WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING! I THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT LIST! Dear trollers: I can shout in captal letter whenever I want. Don´t like it? Lose your time reporting me or trying to change Gamesradar´s system. I won´t go anywhere, and if I do, I like Eurogamer more.
  • shawksta - May 30, 2012 2:42 p.m.

Sorry to pop up but you guys HAVE to see this, a Wii U's Facebook, posted this about 3 Day 1 game releases that they will slowly reveal: https://www.facebook.com/WiiU/posts/345083798892833
  • gingermidget - May 30, 2012 2:41 p.m.

No Sly Cooper? :(
  • jackthemenace - May 30, 2012 2:25 p.m.

Goddamnit. Just when I was relaxing because I have no money but there didn't seem to be anything REALLY good coming out this year, you just HAD to remind me there was a whole lot. I think what I'm MOST excited/anxious to see more of is MGR:R. I mean, on paper, it sounds like the most amazing thing ever. A Metal gear game, starring Raiden, by Platinum. But, there's still so much that could go wrong, and pure ffanboyism's only getting me so far- As it is with DmC, but that I'm slightly less concerned by, since it really DOES need a reboot.
  • shawksta - May 30, 2012 2 p.m.

About Acid Ghost, more info came with pics but the pic themselves were found in deviantart, however this one wasnt the original poster, but still, ive forgetting it but it will be a huge suprise if its real. Im really curious for allstars, needing to activate supers to k.o is Sony's way of being different lets see how theyll make it better. Next Level games, was REALLY good with personalities, Mario Strikers charged gave the characters a nice touch, the most striking(hah) ones, Peach being a showoffy B*tch, and Daisy REALLY showing her tomboyness, especially making her ass smoke. Next Level then did BETTER with Punch Out Wii ,especially with the stereotypes. Weegees Mansion 2, will no doubt be filled with the ghosts having personalities, especially if the Portrait Ghosts return.
  • shawksta - May 30, 2012 2:20 p.m.

That Artwork of Luigi and King boo always tingls me happy, its nice to see the REAL King Boo and not the shitty Big Boo with a generic crown for everything till now for Mario Party 9, lets hope after LM2, they KEEP King Boos style and not hold it till the next game.
  • GR HollanderCooper - May 30, 2012 2:42 p.m.

Oh snap, do you have a link to that?
  • shawksta - May 30, 2012 3:52 p.m.

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=177431 http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=177439 It should be noted these arnt as surrounded as the older news as Acid Ghost
  • KA87 - May 30, 2012 1:39 p.m.

Can't wait to see what comes out of E3, but we all know it will be good (or evil depending on which game we are talking about). Thanks for the preview and give the guy who made the Acid Ghost pic a high-5 for me because that was really creative and I had a good luagh when I saw it.
  • A9entOfChaos - May 30, 2012 1:28 p.m.

"Every open-world has an Achilles heel. Grand Theft Auto IV had weak driving," Of all the things you could have nit picked over you chose the driving? seriously it has one of the most realistic driving ever. Each car felt different and handled differently. Not to mention crashing one of those things into another and watch the car hood crumble under the physics engine. Let me guess you don' like the driving because you cant take a corner at 100 mph. Well sorry but i like realistic versus that arcade crap. Once you master GTA's driving it feels more satisfying and fun! Hell i even mastered the cinematic camera in slow motion while dropping grenades out the window and watching people and cars get blown the hell!
  • Metallica - May 30, 2012 3:27 p.m.

"it has one of the most realistic driving ever" If we were driving on golden roads with soapbar tires.
  • RedHarlow - May 30, 2012 1:02 p.m.

I find your lack of new IPs... disturbing.
  • Revanofsith - May 30, 2012 12:46 p.m.

Nothing concrete yet, but Riot buying all of those domains for League of Legends Supremacy could be hinting at something that we could be seeing at E3.