• NelosAngelos - June 29, 2012 1:37 p.m.

I can't believe I didn't see "What can change the nature of a man?" -Planescape Torment.
  • Higgins - June 29, 2012 1:26 p.m.

Sweet selection. The "I need shoes" one is lol
  • IamTheBalance - June 29, 2012 1:18 p.m.

Am i the only one who said SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA outloud when i saw that?
  • lilryanps3 - June 29, 2012 12:52 p.m.

DAAAAAAYYYYYYYTONNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... DAYYTONNAAA LETS GO AWAY! Or I WANNA FLYY SKY HIGHHHHH LETS GOooOOoo TOGETHEEEEEERR
  • gilgamesh310 - June 29, 2012 12:41 p.m.

I expected some Soul Reaver quotes here. Also I'm pretty sure Masterchief only says "I need a weapon" in Halo 2.
  • StrayGator - June 29, 2012 12:30 p.m.

RO-lling stAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • GR_LucasSullivan - June 29, 2012 2:47 p.m.

that made me lol really hard
  • Sinosaur - June 29, 2012 12:22 p.m.

"...AHEM! There's SAND on my boots!" "Son of a submariner!" "I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate you!" ""Wait," he says... Do I look like a waiter?" -Kefka, poet of the ages
  • Braken67 - June 29, 2012 12:21 p.m.

what about : "un forastero, agarralo" , te cogi", "te voy a matar" atras de ti imbecil" " morir es vivir" " te voy a hacer picadillo" best spanish phrases I've ever heard in a game!
  • BladedFalcon - June 29, 2012 12:13 p.m.

"What is a Man?" Truly, Dracula is one of the most brilliant and under-appreciated philosophers of all time. I'm glad to see this list paying respects to such a brilliant line! Also, I kinda prefer "Battlecruiser Operational!" when it comes to Starcraft, but I can see why "Nuclear Launch Detected" is far more Iconic. XD Also, no "DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!" From Brutal legend? Considering how much you guys had expressed your love for that scene, I was sure i'd be here.
  • Clovin64 - June 29, 2012 12:07 p.m.

Loved the "SPOONEY BARD" quote, but the inclusion of FFVII's "Let's get mosey!" would have made me very happy indeed.
  • Jesse1066 - June 29, 2012 12:04 p.m.

"..."
  • Braken67 - June 29, 2012 12:02 p.m.

Trolling has changed. Its no longer about simple fun or ticking someone off. Trolling and its consumption of braincells has become a well oiled machine... Trollin has changed. Id tagged trollers carry id tagged keyboards use id tagged mouses. Faggotry inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Originality control. Spamming control. Emotion control. comment control. Everything is monitored... And kept under control...Trolling has changed...the age of the internet has become the age of control... all in the name creating rage and causing mass responses. and he who controls the comments, controls the article...Trolling has changed... when the article is under total control, trolling becomes routine...
  • Felixthecat - June 29, 2012 12:19 p.m.

wat
  • Commander Freeman - June 29, 2012 12:01 p.m.

Mass Effect 2: "Shepard? I thought you were dead!" "I got better." and you can't forget Garrus and his "calibrations!"
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - June 29, 2012 noon

I'm almost surprised by how comprehensive the list is. Only two I would have added: "Transcending history and the world, a tale of soul and swords, eternally told" And "Welcome back to the stage of history!" I've never been a huge SC fan, but those have always stuck in my head.
  • Braken67 - June 29, 2012 12:14 p.m.

that first phrase reminded me of so many good times,, thank you very much sir :)
  • BladedFalcon - June 29, 2012 12:17 p.m.

Mikel! You don't appear nearly often enough around here! And yeah, i had forgotten about those, specially the first one, it's truly a classic, iconic line. So much so, that no Soul Calibur Trailer feels complete without it XD
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 29, 2012 4:19 p.m.

Yea, Mikel! Where the hell have you been? It just ain't the same without ya. A side note... "Oo Fucking RA motherfuckersssss" Der Riese froze and that wouldn't stop playing... We recorded it into a remix. Aw yee...
  • J-Fid - June 29, 2012 2:44 p.m.

Yes, Yes! This list needs some Soul Calibur. Thank You Mikel!