• DevilDog99 - January 23, 2015 1:06 p.m.

"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than just act without any thought or doubt." - Khan, Metro 2033 Still my favouritce quote ever
  • CrowStar - January 17, 2015 1:28 a.m.

"Uh, got it. Badass RV with lights, and metal crap on top." - Delsin Rowe, inFAMOUS: Second Son.
  • Mikey_BT - August 26, 2014 7:02 a.m.

Ah, Gordon Freeman. So eloquent.
  • presilzi-watuned - March 4, 2014 5:02 a.m.

Cool article, one of my favorite quote ever would be in french though, in the game wolfenstein "Wunderbar tu a réparé l'ascensceur" which menas "wonderful, you repaired the lift", it's more the way of saying it than the meaning itself that was fun lol. Also if you are Interested in getting PC games cheaper and also stuff like xbox points for pretty much half the price, and same thing for WoW time cards, go check out my blog : http://gamesdealz.blogspot.fr/. =).
  • andrew-emanuel - February 26, 2014 11:37 p.m.

It would have been fun to see "I'm gonna kill you!" from Fire Emblem Awakening.
  • capsco43 - November 22, 2013 4:02 a.m.

EA Games (Challenge everything)
  • stephen-stark - August 15, 2013 10:30 p.m.

Weak list, most of them suck, and some of them aren't even real video games quote. EA sports, it's in the game? PLEASE. How did you miss the absolute best one? "Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction. This exchange is over." - Sovereign (Mass Effect)
  • chrissy-travers - August 9, 2013 2:36 p.m.

what about 'Booga Booga' from crash bandicoot?
  • Mgamer523 - July 29, 2013 12:39 p.m.

This was pretty good kinda disappointed no quotes from Vass from Far Cry 3
  • boomshak - July 15, 2013 7:23 p.m.

I think that "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee" - Elder Scrolls V should be on this list.
  • CrowStar - January 17, 2015 1:24 a.m.

Agreed.
  • Kursedbacon - June 29, 2013 6:58 p.m.

War Has Changed. Next. War. War Never Changes 0_o
  • leonard-stern - June 24, 2013 8:05 a.m.

- This is Snake, do you read me colonel ? Eva : But I think she wanted you of all people to know the truth. She wanted to live on in your memory, not as a solider, but as a woman. But she was forbidden to tell you herself. And that's why she told me. Snake, history will ever know what she did. No one will ever learn the truth. Her story... her debriefing, will endure only in your heart. Everything she did, she did for her country. She sacrificed her life and honor for her native land. She was a real hero. She was a true patriot. (MGS3)
  • Errow - May 3, 2013 5:39 a.m.

'Kept you waiting, huh?'
  • itchay-gulay - January 11, 2013 6:34 a.m.

I thought I would be bored by too much quotes.. I had fun reading these..
  • Stratogabo - November 13, 2012 11:28 a.m.

Are you completely sure that "wakka wakka" and "..." are quotes?
  • King L0uis II - November 12, 2012 5:23 p.m.

Ahhh...the Japanese. Turning English translation into Super-Happy-Fun-Time for over 70 years.
  • RedHarlow - November 12, 2012 4:22 p.m.

The correct Far Cry 2 quote (slide 25) is "You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands."
  • occasionalgoldfish - November 12, 2012 2:04 p.m.

What about "It had to be me, someone else may have gotten it wrong." From Mass Effect 3?
  • LBD_Nytetrayn - November 12, 2012 1:13 p.m.

I can't believe this one isn't there: "We may be pirates, but we're not barbarians! ...we'll let them keep the toilet paper." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpH7UMdltxY