We Recommend

• PaulieWaulie - November 25, 2010 7:29 p.m.

Not his biggest fan, mostly of the bad Marky Mark days but he was mint in The Departed, he's the only person who doesn't get shot in the face ffs.
  • bron1417 - November 25, 2010 7:25 p.m.

hahaha great article. too funny.
  • BleedingHatMcGillicutty - November 25, 2010 6:20 p.m.

Love me some sarcasm. Nice one guys! But seriously, Drake's dad and uncle? What the hell! Why would you put characters in there that aren't even mentioned in the game!? Oh wait... Hollywood... *sigh*
  • suicidalpigeon - November 25, 2010 6:05 p.m.

writing this article is the reason u should now be fired .
  • Clovin64 - November 25, 2010 5:53 p.m.

That last pic made me LOL. Meiks, send this article to the films producers. Please?
  • juicenpancakes - November 25, 2010 5:18 p.m.

Heehee. I definitely giggled as I read through the article, but damn, I lost my shit with that last picture.
  • bongzilla - November 25, 2010 4:57 p.m.

I guess they needed someone real famous, And Walhberg does play confused a lot, like in that Shammalh movie he did.. And Nathan Drake always is kinda confused...Whatever who cares.. as long as they still make games Im good... BUTTTTTTTTT now this is a must right here..NOlan North MUST make a cameo.. That is an absoulute Must.. If he does than the movie will be alright in my eyes.
  • CountZero - November 25, 2010 4:48 p.m.

The article is a joke, guys. Except for the bit about "wet shirted Drake". I'm pretty sure Meikleham was being dead serious about that.
  • 5DollarFootlong - November 25, 2010 4:46 p.m.

that first picture is too funny.
  • b-dog1991 - November 25, 2010 4:18 p.m.

In defence of Marky Mark, Three Kings was a darn good film. Which kinda nailed the whole violence and funny thing that Uncharted has going for it... And was directed by David O. Russell. Shhhiiiiiittttttt.
  • PlainLikeVanilla - November 25, 2010 4:02 p.m.

Lol great article. The fat Drake bit still has me laughing.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - November 25, 2010 3:44 p.m.

people should read before posting a comment
  • jhab007 - November 25, 2010 3:22 p.m.

@acridweasel READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KingOfCool - November 25, 2010 3:18 p.m.

kind of suck, bad choice
  • PRISTIAN - November 25, 2010 3:06 p.m.

you make no point what so ever
  • CrazyB - November 25, 2010 2:59 p.m.

He also looks very much like Nathan Drake
  • CrazyB - November 25, 2010 2:57 p.m.

I think this guy (Richard Armitage) would make a perfect Nathan Drake. Granted. he'd probably have a forced American accent but I think he could pull it off. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Armitage_%28actor%29
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - November 25, 2010 2:09 p.m.

Guess no one understands sarcasm or indeed the phrase 'tongue-in-cheek' anymore. Good ol' internet.
  • infernox - November 25, 2010 1:55 p.m.

all 5 of those reasons are meaningless and would not make him an awesome nathan drake. drake doesnt swear at everything, he makes witty jokes. i dont think mark wahlberg has ever been funny. having experience in water and shooting monsters in the face isnt exactly essential.
  • brentsonier - November 25, 2010 1:54 p.m.

well he's already ruined one video game franchise(Max Payne), so why not give him another shot...