We're still a week away from the Microsoft press conference at E3 2015, and yet the news has already rolling in. From good old-fashioned leaks to the modern horror of "announcements for announcements", we're getting a pretty good idea about what's on its way for Xbox this year, and what we'll learn about it.
I'll be keeping this page updated all week, rounding up every Xbox story that comes in, so that you don't lose track of a thing - come press conference day, you can sit like some all-knowing being, calling out every game by name and gaining the adoration and/or slaps of your peers in the process.
Halo 5: Guardians
- With a release date and box art in the bag, all that's left is to see Halo 5's campaign mode in action. June 15th will be the time.
- We've got a handsome hint of that campaign already - Nathan Fillion returns to reprise his role from ODST.
- There are some new multiplayer screens, but they're a bit fishy
Gears of War
- Black Tusk has changed its name to The Coalition, just in time to show off "what's next for Gears of War" at the Xbox conference.
- And let's not forget that it looks as though a Gears of War remaster is on its way too.
Forza Motorsport 6
- We knew Forza 6 would be at the show, but tonnes of details just got an untimely airing after an administrative error from Xbox Japan.
Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Not only did Lara's new game get a new trailer and some box art, we also know we'll be watching a world gameplay premiere at the Xbox conference.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Some story information got out this week... because of an American Football player.
- Along with the announcement trailer, Bethesda also revealed that we'd be seeing more of the post-apocalyptic sequel at its own conference.
- But don't expect any love for your last-gen console - Fallout 4 won't be on Xbox 360.
- We'll be getting the first ever showing of new Id gameplay (that isn't eleven seconds long) at Bethesda's showcase on the 14th.
Final Fantasy XV
- It's entirely possible that the big patch to the Episode Duscae demo will be revealed during the show, though.
Dark Souls 3
- It's looking more and more likely that From Software will be having a third crack at the whip - at least if these screenshots are anything to go by.
Star Wars Battlefront
- We've got a single screenshot to whet the appetite for one of the EA's conference's big hitters.
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
- Mirror's Edge: Catalyst has been confirmed to be the new console game and, more importantly, a reboot.
- Some concept art has popped up, and raised more questions that it answers.
Need for Speed
- The teaser trailer explains that a full trailer would be out on 15th June - the same day as EA's conference this year.
- Forget it.
- Syndicate's not the only hoods 'n' homicide property at E3 - the new movie, which just got a poster, will be making an appearance too.
- Ubisoft's MMO shooter has been delayed to 2016, which means you can hang your hat on a new gameplay showing at the publisher's showcase.
Watch Dogs 2
- We're pretty sure they're working on a sequel, so it's not too much of a stretch to see a return of the former E3 favourite.
Shadow Warrior 2
- It exists, there's a trailer, there are more dick jokes.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5
- The return of the original extreme sports behemoth has been confirmed - now we just need some footage.
- A 1TB version of the Xbox One has been confirmed, and will be released the day after the Xbox presser.
- That comes alongside the revelation that there will be a new Xbox One controller design, featuring a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Sick of facts? Check our list of 15 predictions for the Microsoft press conference, that'll sort you out.