The Six Million Dollar Man is set to return, Once Upon A Time' s Frozen characters have been cast and watch the first trailer for Studio Ghibli's haunting new ghost movie
• We already know that Once Upon a Time has added Frozen characters Elsa, Anna and Kristoff to its season four line-up, and now we know who’ll be playing them. Fringe ’s Georgina Haig (she was Olivia and Peter’s daughter Etta) will play fan-favourite Queen Elsa, Elizabeth Lail is set to star as the optimistic Anna, while Scott Michael Foster ( The River ) will portray her beau Kristoff.
• It’s been in development for quite some time now (since the ’90s, to be exact) but the Six Million Dollar Man movie reboot may finally have a lead actor. Mark Wahlberg has recently been linked with the project and will be working alongside the producer and director Peter Berg, who recently collaborated with Wahlberg on Lone Survivor .
• The first trailer for the new Studio Ghibli movie When Marnie Was There has been released. The ghost story will be the studio’s first film without the creative guidance of its leading-figure Hayao Miyazaki.
• The CW’s Arrow has cast Devon Aoki as the sword-wielding martial arts expert Katana for the show’s third season. Comic book fans will be familiar with the character, but how will she fit into the ongoing story? Katana will feature in Oliver Queen’s flashbacks as a mentor figure and a “critical influence on his journey to eventually become the Arrow of present day”.
• After finding lost footage 20 years on, Clive Barker's cult classic Nightbreed will get a director’s cut release in October. There is also word of a television series in development at Morgan Creek, with Michael Plumides having already penned four episodes of the new series.
• Marvel’s space-opera epic Guardians Of The Galaxy is still a month away, but Disney has revealed Peter Quill’s mixtape track listing, which you can listen to below. Ah, memories...
• Bob Hastings , known for voicing Commissioner Gordon in Batman: The Animated Series has passed away aged 89 from prostate cancer. The actor also played various recurring characters in Green Acres and All In The Family .
• Warner Brothers have given us our first look at the digitally re-mastered Blu-Ray edition of the 1960s Batman television series, and it looks just as colourful and zany as ever!