With the recent news that there'll be Modern Warfare killstreaks in the game rather than the scorestreak system used for recent iterations of the franchise, it's led us to wonder which Modern Warfare killstreaks will actually be in the game. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is channeling the early days of the series, but one thing they're not reverting to is the 3/5/7 killstreaks that were in Call of Duty 4, thankfully. Here's all of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare killstreaks in the full game when it launches, and most likely the Modern Warfare beta too.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare killstreaks list
When the full game is out. the majority of these Modern Warfare killstreaks will be locked behind level requirements, so you'll have to play more to unlock some of the better ones. Here's the complete list, along with their kill requirements:
- Personal Radar (3): Escort drone that enables the radar for the owner, and pings nearby enemies.
- Counter UAV (4): A drone that constantly emits a scrambling signal, disabling enemy mini maps and incrementally disrupting their sense the closer they get to it.
- UAV (4): UAV recon ship that enables the map for all allies, and reveals enemy locations.
- Care Package (4): Call in a random killstreak care package to your location.
- Cluster Strike (5): Signal for a number of cluster mortars to hit the designated location.
- Cruise Missile (5): Control a long range cruise missile with boost capabilities.
- Precision Airstrike (5): Call in twin jets for a precision strike along the best available path.
- Wheelson (7): Remote controlled UGV with a powerful airburst turret.
- Infantry Assault Vehicle (7): A manned light infantry vehicle with a .50 cal machine gun on top.
- Emergency Airdrop (8): Call in 3 random killstreak care packages to your location.
- VTOL Jet (8): Releases an initial missile barrage before guarding a location of the player’s choice.
- Chopper Gunner (10): Control an assault chopper armed with a turret and air to land missiles.
- White Phosphorus (10): Cover the battlefield with white smoke flare canisters that will disorient the enemy, and burn any that wander too close.
- Support Helo (11): Call in a heavy assault helo with twin turrets to patrol the map.
- Gunship (12): Heavy assault gunship with three types of armaments.
- Advanced UAV (12): Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy’s direction on the mini map.
- Juggernaut (15): Call in a care package that contains the Juggernaut assault gear.
THE. NUKE. IS. BACK. ☢️#ModernWarfare pic.twitter.com/ZfJFWOlqFwAugust 1, 2019
If you're a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 veteran then worry not, because the Tactical Nuke also makes a return. It's not listed in the killstreaks section because you don't have to equip it to use one, you simply have to get 25 kills without dying. Check out the tweet above to see what it looks like in-game.