Topics

TalkRadar

• BigWillis - October 15, 2011 5:48 a.m.

This Podcast is the only thing that keeps me coming to this crummy site! Aside from the interesting, but rare, articles.
  • BigWillis - October 15, 2011 11:55 a.m.

Not to say Michael was bad at the helm and the rest aren't great, because they are great, but Chris brings in an energy to the show that really makes it stand out. It really is going to be a shame to see him go, the show really will not be the same without him and for me it is the end of an era.
  • StrayGator - October 15, 2011 5:09 a.m.

Tdar is too strong to rely on any one man. Exhibit 1: ep.181. Looking forward to whatever Chris is doing next.
  • salaryman2456 - October 15, 2011 3:49 a.m.

I've yet to get to it but should it be true good luck Chris, you've not sounded impressed with your lot for a while so if it gives you a chance to get some enjoyment/vigour into your work life then I won't wish you anything less than the best.
  • luckyseven - October 15, 2011 2:36 a.m.

Nothing good lasts forever..atleast we have Lasertime..This was an excellent show by the way, except the last statement ofcourse.
  • Darkassassin721 - October 15, 2011 12:37 a.m.

Loved the episode then got super depressed... This can't be true. Is it?
  • Metalhead347 - October 14, 2011 11:49 p.m.

Really great show.. But then I was very sad
  • swine59238 - October 14, 2011 11:34 p.m.

No more Chris? Well, guess I just lost the last possible reason to visit Gamesradar. Am I the only one that has noticed a precipitous lack of quality content on this site? What ever happened to the fun features, the unique, hilarious articles that made GR the Cracked of gaming sites? Now it's just the same boring news stories you find on every other gaming site on the web. Do we REALLY need another IGN/Kotaku/1Up clone? Now that Chris is leaving everything that made Gamesradar unique is gone. Just want whoever is in charge of this new direction to know that it has cost them at least one pair of eyes.
  • OohWiiUILookJustLikeBuddyHolly - October 15, 2011 5:22 a.m.

Couldn't agree more. Chris leaving marks a dark day in human history :'(
  • rballa2 - October 15, 2011 9:33 a.m.

Agreed. I can basically just check the site on Monday to get Top 7 and Friday for TalkRadar.
  • codystovall - October 14, 2011 11:14 p.m.

....You skipped the community segment, ill admit that hurt but then saying your leaving....sigh.
  • Bladex206 - October 14, 2011 10:52 p.m.

So now Christ and Brett are gone? Well that's one less show I listen every week.
  • Bladex206 - October 14, 2011 10:52 p.m.

Chris* Excuse my typo.
  • CaptCOMMANDO - October 14, 2011 11:04 p.m.

We all have to Occupy Future US.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - October 15, 2011 9:18 a.m.

Lasertime. That is all.
  • Yeager1122 - October 14, 2011 10:47 p.m.

I hope the comments below are a joke guess ill have to listen and see.
  • Fulakazu - October 14, 2011 10:33 p.m.

Chris i'm super unimpressed with how that was handled. you could have at least said why :( also you better make everyone on the dar aware of lasertime and let henry continue talkradar by himself :P Henry Gilbert, permanent host (for real at least one episode, it would be stupendous!)
  • CaptCOMMANDO - October 14, 2011 10:11 p.m.

Wait a minuet, I haven't even began listening yet, this has to be joke right? I mean, you guys are just messing around, right?
  • BladedFalcon - October 14, 2011 10:06 p.m.

...Yeah... C'mon, that can't be true, it's jsut a mean joke, right Chris? ....Right?
  • WhiteCoco - October 14, 2011 9:57 p.m.

All good things must come to an end :(