We Recommend

• pokepark7 - June 12, 2013 4:06 p.m.

• N7Spartan95 - June 11, 2013 6:14 a.m.

Love how they referenced Journey in the trailer. I actually thought that was funny. Was that Cortana's data chip in Chief's hand?
  • g1rldraco7 - June 10, 2013 6:14 p.m.

Chief is back baby!!!!!!!
  • archnite - June 10, 2013 4:47 p.m.

I'm now convinced Journey is a prequel to this game.
  • chavbuster1 - June 10, 2013 3:34 p.m.

God damn I love Halo, been playing ever since I was an anoying 12yo pwning all the noobs twice my age on Halo 2 xD I hope Microsoft sorts out this DMR stuff and releases a version of Xbone that dosen't need a Kinect to function. In fact, I would happily pay £500 for a version of Xbone without the Kinect attached.
  • GAYMER - June 10, 2013 2:50 p.m.

That suite costs half a million dollars. It has a regenerating shield that can protect the person inside from alien weaponry and the vacuum of space. But it's one weakness....Sand.
  • SirManguydude - June 10, 2013 3:21 p.m.

Actually it makes sense. It is explained in one of the books with Space Dust. The dust and sand do not activate his kinetic barrier, but it will get gunked up in the joints of the suit and find it's way into any compartment it can, such as where his barrier is stored. Thus causes abrasion and wires and such being cut and broken.
  • GAYMER - June 10, 2013 3:49 p.m.

Hmm ok, I guess that makes sense. But he still looks silly wearing that coat made of burlaps bags
  • SirManguydude - June 12, 2013 11:48 a.m.

He is Johndalf the Green.
  • jh4911 - June 10, 2013 1:19 p.m.

Why is he wearing a cape!?! He's not a fucking wizard! The music is the only good part of this trailer...
  • ObliqueZombie - June 10, 2013 12:34 p.m.

That was the most un-Halo Halo trailer I've ever seen. But, I might be sadly missing out on this one thanks to it's Xbox One exclusivity.
  • Frieza - June 10, 2013 11:29 a.m.

This trailer confused me. What exactly was Master Chief doing? By his slow pace and the cloak he was wearing, it didn't look like he was on any kind of mission or under the command of the UNSC. But if that's the case, then why was he wearing his armor? Maybe I'm looking too deep into a measly teaser, but still...
  • ParagonT - June 10, 2013 12:19 p.m.

I enjoy the idea that Master Chief is starting to regain his lost humanity due to his early "enlistment", but I just can't seem to enjoy the series anymore after Karen Traviss started messing with already defined character's mentalities. I'll take that grudge to my grave.
  • Sy87 - June 10, 2013 2:28 p.m.

I was hoping for him to realize that he was a slave to the UNSC and took out those that ruined his life in 4 but nah. It's Halo you will always fight aliens or alien robot things.
  • SirManguydude - June 10, 2013 3:30 p.m.

More then likely he is now chasing after Halsey. Whether he is doing so in order to kill her for the UNSC, or to convince her to come back with him, I wouldn't be surprised. I'm going to assume the Arbiter shows up in this one, as him and Chief became good friends in just the course of Halo 3. So much so that the Arbiter has stated that Chief is a proud and courageous warrior, which is a big deal to the Sanghelli. That and they are both fighting against he Convenant Rebels.
  • Frieza - June 10, 2013 4:28 p.m.

I would absolutely love to see the Arbiter return in the next Halo (although I probably wont be getting the Xbone). I thought they had good chemistry and worked together well as characters. The idea of two elite warriors from different sides working together for a common goal while developing a friendship in the process "brings warm feelings to my heart". I'm not into the Halo lore outside the games, but isn't the Covenant Rebels bigger and stronger than the Arbiter's forces?
  • SirManguydude - June 12, 2013 11:48 a.m.

They are about equal. The Arbiter has the Engineers on his side, along with the vast majority of the Elites, and some Grunts and Jackals. I wouldn't doubt that the Rebels have more Jackals and Grunts, but they have a far less amount of Elites.
  • Bloodstorm - June 10, 2013 12:21 p.m.

I think 343 thought they were being clever. It thought it was pretty dumb.
  • SirManguydude - June 10, 2013 3:26 p.m.

*SPOILER ALERT* At the end of Season 1 of Spartan Ops it is shown that Halsey is now working with the Covenant Rebellion. I'd assume whether he was ordered to, or not, he is going after her. He must be stranded on the planet or something, as it is safe to assume that he upgraded armor after Halo 4. He hadn't taken it off since before the beginning of Halo 2 when he upgraded armor then. They made a big point to show his armor being taken off at the end of Halo 4. Just imagine how bad his armor must smell. He wore that armor straight for 4 years. He fell through atmosphere with that armor twice, he has killed thousands of alien being and been sprayed with blood and guts. It appears that he has been on that planet for awhile, as the sand has worn away at the paint on his armor, and the visor of his helmet is cracked. He is wearing that cloak as he is tired of sand getting in every nook and cranny of his suit, and having to thus clean it out so he can make sure the suit remains operable.
  • chavbuster1 - June 10, 2013 3:38 p.m.

One crusial plothole with Halo is that it never explains how he goes to the bathroom, like, its not like he can just pull down his trousers and take a wizz xD