Topics

Best of GR

• mikeylawson - January 30, 2014 3:06 p.m.

Why do none of these slideshows work with my Firefox? I really don't like Chrome!
  • Timstertimster - February 7, 2014 6:41 p.m.

Maybe you have too many open tabs. Chime releases RAM when tabs are closed because it runs each tab as a separate process. FF doesn't, and then you may have issues running JavaScript apps that use too many plugins. Plugins cause memory leaks, locking up the renderer.
  • brickman409 - March 4, 2014 11:15 p.m.

I'm using Firefox and it's working just fine, it might be an issue with a plugin
  • TBLESSEDGAMER7 - January 14, 2014 7:24 a.m.

i like that there is a ps4 i just don't like that now i have to go out in buy one after just getting a ps3. and you cant even play the ps4 games on the ps3 which bugs -__-
  • CurryIsGood - December 24, 2013 4:42 a.m.

Really want a ps4, but it does not justify the $650 Indian price tag. Maybe after Metal Gear and some others.
  • angelusdlion - December 15, 2013 7:48 p.m.

Not to knock the PS4.. but isn't super motherlode a flash game?
  • Drekner - January 30, 2014 7:07 p.m.

I remember Motherlode was. That game is so entirely stupid old but it was crazy fun when I played it back then.
  • talleyXIV - December 10, 2013 5:30 p.m.

Woohoo more dirty brown and gray FPS games for the next generation.
  • The_Savage - November 18, 2013 10:21 a.m.

What's going to be the top fps multiplayer games on the next-gen consoles
  • FierceVoltage - November 17, 2013 10:40 p.m.

How can you call AC4 the best AC game yet but at the same time say "the AC lore has devolved to nonsense" ?
  • winner2 - November 18, 2013 8:28 a.m.

Lets say AC2 "was" the best AC, and let's say it holds the value of the number 5. Let's just say it's 5. Now, let's say AC4 came and with all the naval stuff it added, Edward Kenway, and the world you explore, it added 4 to 5 and became 9. But then the lore going to shit took it down to 7. It would then be the "best" AC game. You can say something negative about something and still say it's still the best regardless. And just my personal opinion, I have never cared for the over arcing story of AC, I just care about the gameplay and personal stories, not the animus and stuff.
  • Drekner - January 30, 2014 7:09 p.m.

Probably the same reason people call the game Pirates Creed IV. The pirating and sailing the seas stuff is extremely awesome but at this point AC's lore is pretty much out the window. The most fun to play Creed game, but the story dealing with Templars VS Assassins is pretty much... nonsense. Hah
  • ObliqueZombie - November 16, 2013 7:05 a.m.

To be honest, I just can't wait to see how JRPGs fair. I bet they'll look GORGEOUS and be larger than ever. Oh, and a Valkyria Chronicles 3, please.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - November 20, 2013 12:13 p.m.

Oh, ObliqueZombie - VC3 is forever out of our grasp :(
  • neosapien - November 16, 2013 6:31 a.m.

Too bad I'm broke, I can't buy a ps4
  • Jackonomics - November 15, 2013 5:12 p.m.

It's kind of sad when the games actual launch games isn't the top spots.
  • CharThom - November 15, 2013 11:34 a.m.

Hmm.. Don't know what to take from the list, that 6 of the best PS4 games are currently available on this generation consoles or that one of the actual PS4 games "Knack" has been universally panned.. To say that you can cross out 7 of these games as either not good / not a PS4 exclusive game, is PS4 having a relapse of the PS3 launch problem. I will say though from what i've played of Killzone, it's definitely an improvement on the previous game, not the best compliment but atleast it's a compliment and Resogun looks interesting, but Contrast is the flash game "Shift" but old-timey.
  • CharThom - November 16, 2013 3:07 p.m.

EDIT: Upon loading up my Xbox 360 I have noticed Contrast is available.. Meaning Sony have 2 actual games on the list, which can possibly be considered the "Best PS4 games", so whilst you guys play Killzone & Resogun, I'll be sat here waiting for a worth while game... This is for you Naughty Dog, BRING ME CRASH BANDICOOT!
  • Timstertimster - November 15, 2013 9:39 a.m.

These days, reading gamesradar is like reading corporate marketing brochures. Everything is awesome, the critiques a token blemish on the overall message which is: oooohhh isn't this all so very exciting! Ugh.
  • GR HollanderCooper - November 15, 2013 10:01 a.m.

This is a "best list" for people looking to buy games, if you're looking for more damning critiques I'd suggest the reviews themselves, linked in each entry.