Topics

Best of GR

• Vonter - July 30, 2014 9:18 p.m.

Like I've said, next gen officially starts on 2015. This for the most part is a PS3 list. Which in turn has more recommendations.
  • Divine Paladin - August 5, 2014 10:36 p.m.

I've been saying for months now that Nintendo screwed this gen by releasing in 2012. They forced everybody else into the market a year early (the barebones features and lack of support shows that, and the entirety of Microsoft's initial business strategy with the XBO was not only a year early but without an extra year of polish). Had the U launched in 2013, Nintendo could've avoided the entire year of awful sales, Microsoft could've used DDR4 RAM as planned and hopefully fixed the holes in its strategy, and Sony...well they've done a pretty good job with the early launch, outside of the lack of updates and some missing features. At the same time, the Wii was stagnant by 2012, so Nintendo was screwed either way lol. But they took another console down with 'em!
  • homestar99 - July 30, 2014 8:24 p.m.

I can see a great number of these saying farewell when the Fall Games Fever kicks in.
  • jeremycarrier - July 30, 2014 2:58 p.m.

At first I was amused to think there were even 25 games worth a mention...then I saw you put a PS3 upres port as #1 and I amused even further.
  • David_Roberts - July 30, 2014 2:47 p.m.

What, no Basement Crawl? :D
  • GOD - July 30, 2014 5:01 p.m.

I'm sure it was #26.
  • EvilPoonani - July 28, 2014 10:51 p.m.

Lmfao, Im gay for replying to your thread Beatty003. There was no harm with the word he used,unless its banned from everyday vocabulary. He simply used it to express his reasoning for not wanting to buy the ps4. With the name Beatty its plain to see you choose the same sex lmfao. Thanks for letting the gaming comunity know about your personal preferences. We all could careless and I think the games are gay i.e boring. Right there its made clear why we used it ....thanks. Its our right to use words its how you use them. He made himself clear why the word was used. You must be a gay horder or have feelings that you have not come to terms with or just coming out of your closet, get over it Beatty and go Beatty something lmao.
  • genequagmire - May 28, 2014 1:22 p.m.

It's depressing how many of these are readily available on cheaper formats. I guess that's what you get early in a console lifecycle now, though.
  • zachary12505 - May 28, 2014 5:50 a.m.

Can't wait for Uncharted 4!
  • Cerieously - May 28, 2014 5:28 a.m.

The lack of FFXIV ARR on this list disappoints me a little.
  • ObliqueZombie - May 27, 2014 8:13 p.m.

You forgot Yakuza Ishin OH WAIT
  • papatou15 - May 27, 2014 7:15 p.m.

No Warframe?
  • FireFistSabo - July 23, 2014 4:20 p.m.

Warframe is almost as bad as Blacklight Retribution. IT IS FAR TOO GLITCHY.
  • siddhant-kothari - May 23, 2014 5:16 a.m.

no fifa 14? its pretty awesome on the ps4
  • FireFistSabo - July 23, 2014 5:09 p.m.

That's true. I think FIFA is awesome anyway though.
  • thyho - April 9, 2014 2:20 p.m.

Battlefield 4 better than infamous?? only rayman legends is better than infamous and resogun almost
  • jagger-zite - April 26, 2014 2:42 p.m.

No no game yet is better than infamous second son I have a feeling watch dogs and evolve will though
  • Stackingblessings - March 16, 2014 9:39 a.m.

Infamous Second Son and The Order: 1886 seem to be the only games worth the wait right now. Can't wait for the heavy hitters to start coming around... If you've been trying to decide on getting a Sony PS4 but don't have $399 to spend. What if you only had to spend $280!! If this sounds like great news to you, then you'd be surprised to know about a great deal that may be going at a Target near you!!! For more info, go to http://tinyurl.com/p8w3ted
  • Canucklehead - March 5, 2014 1:14 p.m.

Glad Tomb Raider is getting its due. I never was a big Tomb Raider fan, but the high end graphics and the speed at which it plays, its the best single player experience on the PS4 right now. I honestly hope that Naughty Dog looks at the combat on this one and incorporates it into the next Uncharted. Seriously awesome game.
  • TheGreyWizard - March 5, 2014 7:16 a.m.

What is it with GamesRadar and Tomb Raider. Like, seriously!
  • Robsoma - February 17, 2014 5:29 a.m.

I'm still holding off on buying a PS4, as 21 games on that list are just really gay or not interesting.