We've got all of the Fortnite Cannon locations as part of the Fortnite Season 8 Week 2 challenge, which requires players to deal damage to opponents with a Pirate Cannon, which were added to Fortnite in the latest update. You need to deal 100 damage with a Pirate Cannon in total, which you'll get with one shot if you hit someone directly. If you only land near someone though, you'll need to do it twice because that only deals 50 damage. Here are all of the Fortnite Cannon locations to help you get the challenge done as quickly as possible.
Fortnite tier 100 challenges | Fortnite Battle Pass Challenges | Fortnite giant faces | Fortnite map changes | Fortnite Party Assist | How to get free Fortnite V-Bucks | Fortnite Discovery Challenges |Fortnite season 9| Fortnite ping system
Fortnite Cannon locations
We've found 14 Fortnite Cannon locations in total and we'll update this map if we discover any more. But for now, these 14 locations are a quick way to get started with this challenge.
- East of Junk Junction - On a pirate convoy of trucks
- West of Pleasant Park - Inside the pirate camp between the mountains
- West of Shifty Shafts - Inside the pirate camp in the snowy region
- East of Frosty Flights - On the back of a car on the hill
- West of Happy Hamlet - On a pirate convoy of trucks
- East of Happy Hamlet - On the back of a car just before the red bridge
- West of Fatal Fields - Inside the pirate camp on the hill
- West of Dusty Divot - Inside the pirate camp on the hill
- East of The Block - Inside the pirate camp in the jungle
- Lazy Lagoon - Inside the pirate ship
- Lazy Lagoon - In and around the port town
- South-west of the volcano - Inside the pirate camp by the lava
- South of Retail Row - Inside the pirate camp at the end of the bridge
- South of Paradise Palms - On a pirate convoy of trucks
Land near cannons close to the path of the battle bus and you'll no doubt have a few targets to take fire at. Just make sure you don't blast yourself off the edge of the map!