If you want to find where all the Lego Jurassic World Minikits are, we have them here. Along with the Amber Fossil Brick you can also dig up. There's a lot of these minikits in Lego Jurassic World and getting them all is as much a logistics job as it is searching them out. If you want to tick them all off as painlessly as possible in Lego Jurassic World we can help.
There are 10 Lego Jurassic World Minikits to find in each level and if you can collect them all you'll unlock something in the game hub. Some Minikits are found in Story Mode, so you'll need to unlock characters to go back and replay levels if you want them all.
Then there are the new Amber Fossil Bricks, making their first appearance this time around. Each one unlocks a dinosaur for Freeplay mode so obviously you want them all. There's one to be found in each level and we've got all their locations here for you as well.
- Character unlocks guide
- Gold Brick locations guide
- Photograph locations guide
- Red Brick locations guide
- Sick Dinosaur guide
- Workers in Peril guide
Prologue - Raptor Transfer
There first area in the prologue contains four minikits. You can pop back in Free Play once you've unlocked the characters with the required skill set to reach the fourth one, or you can hop over to the list of character unlock codes to find who you need if you can't be bothered to wait that long.
Climb the ladder to the upper area and switch to Jophery.
There are three spotlights you need to jump start to get a minikit. The first one is to the right of the cage near the edge of the platform.
The second is also to the right of the cage in the back corner.
The third one can be found at the very back of this area in the left corner. Once you juice up the last spotlight, you'll be awarded a minikit for your trouble.
Switch to Muldoon and take out the four red lights around the enclosure to pick up a second minikit. The first two are at the back of the area near the tower.
Head towards the control panel to find the last two.
Using Muldoon's rifle again, target the large spotlight to the upper right of the cage.
Shoot it twice to dislodge a minikit.
Minikit #4 - Free Play Mode
Choose a character with the crowbar ability and crank open the gate on the left of the enclosure.
Switch to Ellie and dive right into the pile of dino poop.
Swimming around in there will reward you with the last minikit in this area.
Jump to Section:
- Prologue - Raptor Transfer
- Prologue - The Dig
- Welcome to Jurassic Park - Raptor Enclosure
- Welcome to Jurassic Park - Triceratops Recovery
- Park Shutdown - T-Rex Enclosure
- Park Shutdown - Rescue Timmy
- Park Shutdown - T-Rex Chase
- Restoring Power - Gallimimus Chase
- Restoring Power - Maintenance Shed
- Restoring Power - The Raptor Pack
- The Visitor Centre - Kitchen Escape
- The Visitor Centre - Control Room
- The Visitor Centre - Main Hall
- Isla Sorna - Eddie's Workshop
- Isla Sorna - Finding Sarah
- Isla Sorna - Stegosaurus Herd
- InGen Arrival - Camp Sabotage
- InGen Arrival - Mobile Lab
- The Hunted - Attack on the Camp
- The Hunted - The Long Grass
- Communications Centre - Compound
- Communications Centre - Radio Tower
- Communications Centre - Rooftops
- San Diego - San Diego Docks
- San Diego - San Diego Streets
- Landing Site - The Landing Site
- Landing Site - Spinosaurus Escape
- The Spinosaurus - Spinosaurus vs T. rex
- The Spinosaurus - The Crash Site
- Breeding Facility - InGen Facility
- Breeding Facility - Corridor Chase
- Eric Kirby - Eric's Hideout
- Eric Kirby - The Coast
- The Bird Cage - Pteranodon Nests
- The Bird Cage - Spinosaurus Showdown
- Welcome to Jurassic World - Raptor Research Arena
- Welcome to Jurassic World - Raptor Tracking
- Welcome to Jurassic World - Indominus Paddock
- Gyrosphere Valley - Gyrosphere Chase
- Gyrosphere Valley - Gyrosphere Attack
- Out of Bounds - Parking Garage
- Out of Bounds - Indominus Escape
- Under Attack - Main Street
- Under Attack - The Alpha
- Under Attack - Raptor Pursuit
- Main Street Showdown - Innovation Centre
- Main Street Showdown - Broadwalk Showdown (Part 1)
- Main Street Showdown - Broadwalk Showdown (Part 2)