Find all the Lego Jurassic World (opens in new tab) Gold Bricks to get yourself that elusive 100% game completion. There are over 100 of these Gold Bricks to get, but luckily they're quite common, so you should be able to get a good chunk of them just by playing through the story. As well as finding them in the wild, make sure you get minikits as you'll be awarded a Gold Brick for finding 10 minikits in each level, and go for the True Survivor achievement by collecting enough studs per level. There's plenty of work to be done, but if you follow our guide we'll make sure you track down every single one.
Check out our other Lego Jurassic World guides:
- Character unlocks guide (opens in new tab)
- Minikit and Amber Fossil Brick locations guide (opens in new tab)
- Photograph locations guide (opens in new tab)
- Red Brick locations guide (opens in new tab)
- Sick Dinosaur guide (opens in new tab)
- Workers in Peril guide (opens in new tab)