Looking for all the Phantasmal Conch locations in Genshin Impact? Both Imaging and Echoing Conches, are the main collectible in the Golden Apple Archipelago. They’re well hidden, but if you manage to find every Genshin Impact Conch location, you’ll be rewarded with a free Fischl outfit.
The Phantasmal Conches are part of the Resonating Visions event, so make sure you collect them before time runs out. Here’s how to find every Genshin Impact Conch location.
If you're looking for help with other things we've got a Genshin Impact Immernachtreich Apokalypse guide for some of the trickiest puzzles in Fischl Domain, which also includes how to save Leon the Nightraven in Genshin Impact. There's also a Genshin Impact Broken Isle puzzle guide if you're chasing down those Precious Chests as well. Or .
Collect Conches for a free Fischl outfit
Let’s talk rewards first, shall we? If you find at least 14 Conch locations, you’ll be rewarded with a new outfit for Fischl. This reward can be collected in the Resonating Visions event menu. Don’t forget to claim the other goodies as well: Talent Level-Up Materials, Character Level-Up Materials, Weapon Enhancement Materials, a lot of Mora, and a total of 320 Primogems.
It takes 20 Phantasmal Conches to collect the full reward, but only 16 to claim both the Fischl outfit and Primogems.
How to find Phantasmal Conch locations in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact Conches look like… well, normal conches. However, they do give off a faint glow. It’s either blue (Echoing Conches) or purple/orange (Imaging Conches). Most importantly, a white Conch icon will pop up on the mini map as soon as you get close enough.
Every Conch has a unique name. If you want to check which Conches you’re missing, open the “Sojourner’s Song” and “The Photographer’s Words” tabs in the Resonating Visions event menu. Whether the Conch is an Echoing or an Imaging One, doesn’t really matter.
Genshin Impact Conch locations: Broken Isle
We’ll start with the Conch locations on Broken Isle, the upper left part of the Golden Apple Archipelago map. This map also includes the central island (location 5). All of these locations are at sea level, so no need for climbing.
- Conch 1: Secret Mission Log III. On a rock next to the beach.
- Conch 2: Secret Mission Log IV. At the mountain’s base, on a grassy slope.
- Conch 3: Secret Mission Log V. On a small rock right next to the water.
- Conch 4: Ongoing Mission Image II. Close to the beach, beneath the large wooden staircase.
- Conch 5: Central Camp Image III. At the center of the camp, on top of a wooden box. Naturally, you need a Waverider to reach it.
Genshin Impact Conch locations: Twinning Isle
Twinning Isle is situated in the upper right corner of the map. Here are the Conch locations:
- Conch 1: Secret Mission Log I. Close to the beach, on a grassy slope.
- Conch 2: Secret Mission Log II. Climb the lower rock on the west side (the previous Conch location is a good starting point). The Conch is on the “bridge” between the twin peaks. If you walk from the top of the smaller peak towards the higher one, the Conch is lying in the grass on your left hand side.
- Conch 3: Ongoing Mission Image I. On a slightly smaller island, close to the beach. Use the Waverider to get there.
Genshin Impact Conch locations: Minacious Isle
To find Minacious Isle, go to the lower left corner of the map.
- Conch 1: Secret Mission Log VIII. Below the large rock, near the beach. On top of a small rock.
- Conch 2: Ongoing Mission Image IV. It’s near the top of the circular opening in the middle of the mountain. To reach it, climb the rocks and then walk over the massive roots. If you follow this path, you will see the Conch lying in front of you, on a small ridge just below the island’s peak.
- Conch 3: Central Camp Image I. At the top of Minacious Isle.
Genshin Impact Conch locations: Pudding Isle
Pudding Isle is in the lower right corner of the Golden Apple Archipelago map.
- Conch 1: Secret Mission Log VI. Lying on the beach, can’t miss this one.
- Conch 2: Secret Mission Log VII. Also lying on the beach, southside of the island.
- Conch 3: Ongoing Mission Image III. Eastern peak of Pudding Isle, next to the Teleport Waypoint. The best way to climb up is by starting in the middle, and then using the roots to reach the more difficult ledges.
Genshin Impact Conch locations: Domains
The final six Phantasmal Conches can only be unlocked by playing through the Summertime Odyssey quests. This is how you find them:
- As the Poet Plies Parts of Ether and Earth. Inside Kazuha’s Domain. It’s lying on a table in one of the floating rooms. You will come across it during the final phase of the Misty Hills, Foggy Vales quest.
- As the Virtuoso Vouches for Verity and Valor. This one’s inside Xinyan’s Domain. Return after initial completion, and you’ll find yourself next to the big blue flower. Leave the room and hit the drum in the cave entrance on your left (a bit below). This will create a new set of stairs. Follow it and solve a Melodic Bloom puzzle in the Domain stage behind it to obtain the Phantasmal Conch.
- Central Camp Image II. This Phantasmal Conch is inside the cave that appears on Broken Isle after Xinyan’s Domain quest. You can easily spot it on the mini map, but the cave is only accessible if you increase the mountain size using the Xinyan Domain mechanism. Here’s a Broken Isle puzzle guide to help you obtain this Phantasmal Conch.
- As the Noble’s Resolve: inside the Fischl Domain. You will come across it during the second stage, early on, so make sure you don’t miss it! For more detailed information, use our Immernachtreich Apokalypse guide.
- Central Camp Image IV. It’s on the smaller island just north of Twinning Isle, inside a well surrounded by three ravens. You have to complete Fischl’s Domain in order to see it. Talk to all three of them and then throw three stones to get the Phantasmal Conch.
- As the Stars Reveal Secrets. Inside Mona’s Domain (needs to be completed first). Enter the doorway on the left (the first one you went through during the Ancient Azure Stars quest) and solve the puzzles at the end of the hallway. When the stars on the wall take the shape of an arrow, interact with the wall they’re pointing to. The Phantasmal Conch is in a room behind it.