The widespread FIFA 22 Rulebreakers leak came true: Luis Suarez has arrived as one of the standouts in FIFA 22 Rulebreakers Team 2. Also of note are Phil Foden and an SBC-exclusive version of Marco Verratti. This year's Halloween promo got underway on Friday, October 29, delivering fresh FIFA 22 cards for Erling Haaland, Trent Alexander-Arnold and more. Read on for the full scouting report, as well as the complete FIFA 22 Rulebreakers cards list.
How do FIFA 22 Rulebreakers cards work?
FIFA 22 Rulebreakers cards mix up ratings so that selected players perform slightly differently to their real-life counterparts. For instance, defensive midfielder Casemiro gets a new card with a boosted shooting stat of 86 (compared to 73 on his base card), but a physicality downgrade from 90 to 86. Chelsea centre-back Antonio Rudiger also loses physicality, from 84 to 81, but sees his pace leap from 75 to 84.
Unlike former Halloween promo Ultimate Scream, there’s no particular Halloween link to most of the players chosen, although a couple of lower-rated cards do have vaguely scary-sounding names: Renaud Ripart (ST, ESTAC Troyes, 83) and Tom Barkhuizen (RM, Preston North End, 82).
Scroll to the foot of this piece for the full FIFA 22 Rulebreakers list.
Who was in the FIFA 22 Rulebreakers leak?
Prior to the campaign’s outset, a FIFA 22 Rulebreakers leak suggested that Liverpool defender Trent Alexander-Arnold and Dortmund super striker Erling Haaland may be in line for new cards. Sure enough, both whispers came true. TAA’s card is rated 89 and boasts a pace increase to 90, while Haaland’s 90-rated item delivers 91 pace, 91 physicality, 90 passing and 87 shooting.
Casemiro was the only other 90-rated player to drop in the campaign's first week, but there were 11 additional cards rated 86 or higher. They included Ilkay Gundogan (CM, Manchester City), Ousmane Dembele (RW, Barcelona), and Christoper Nkunku (CAM, RB Leipzig).
Nkunku is an especially interesting inclusion as you could only acquire him via FIFA 22 SBC (Squad Building Challenges) – and there were two different cards to choose from. One hosts a shooting rating of 85 but just 75 passing, while the other increases that passing stat to 93 – but drops his shooting to 75.
Who was in FIFA 22 Rulebreakers predictions for Team 2?
EA is tight-lipped around upcoming card releases, but usually includes at least one player from Atletico Madrid, Manchester United and Piemonte Calcio (Juventus) in any promo – and all three were missing from Team 1. That led many to believe that those sides would be featured in the next batch of cards, released on Friday, November 5.
Surprisingly, FIFA 22 Rulebreakers Team 2 failed to deliver any United players, but those other two sides mentioned did strike it lucky. Rumours of a new Luis Suarez card were especially strong, and proved true: the Uruguayan gets a pace bump from 72 to 90 in his new card (also rated 90 overall). Juventus, meanwhile, scored an 85-rated Rulebreakers item in the guise of right winger Dejan Kulusevski.
Other Team 2 additions included Phil Foden (CAM, Manchester City), Jesus Corona (RM, FC Porto) and Darwin Machis (LM, Granada). As with Nkunku in Week 1, we also scored another SBC with a choice of two cards, both belonging to Atalanta wideman Robin Gosens.
Where can I see the FIFA 22 Rulebreakers cards list?
Down below, as ever. This is the complete FIFA 22 Rulebreakers cards list as of Friday, November 5.
- Casemiro (CDM, Real Madrid) – 90
- Erling Haaland (ST, Dortmund) – 90
- Luis Suarez (ST, Atletico Madrid) – 90
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (RB, Liverpool) – 89
- Marco Verratti (CM, Paris SG) – 89 [SBC only]
- Phil Foden (CAM, Manchester City) – 88
- David Silva (CAM, Real Sociedad) – 87
- Ilkay Gundogan (CM, Manchester City) – 87
- Franck Yannick Kessie (CDM, Milan) – 87
- Ousmane Dembele (RW, Barcelona) – 86
- Marko Arnautovic (ST, Bologna) – 86
- Christoper Nkunku (CAM, RB Leipzig) – 86 [SBC only - two versions]
- Robin Gosens (LM, Atalanta) – 86 [SBC only – two versions]
- Antonio Rudiger (CB, Chelsea) – 86
- Moussa Diaby (LW, Bayer Leverkusen) – 86
- Sebastian Coates (CB, Sporting CP) – 86
- Jonathan Bamba (LM, LOSC) – 86
- Alphonso Davies (LB, FC Bayern) – 86
- Dejan Kulusevski (RW, Piemonte Calcio) – 86
- Denis Zakaria (CDM, Borussia Monchengladbach) – 85
- Dante (CB, OGC Nice) – 85 [SBC only]
- Anthony Lopes (GK, OL) – 85
- Jesus Corona (RM, FC Porto) – 85
- Darwin Machis (LM, Granada) – 85
- Frank Onyeka (CDM, Brentford) – 84
- Capa (RB, Athletic Bilboa) – 84
- Michail Antonio (ST, West Ham United) – 84 [Objectives only]
- Renaud Ripart (ST, ESTAC Troyes) – 83
- Ibrahim Sangare (CDM, PSV) – 83
- Tom Barkhuizen (RM, Preston North End) – 82
FIFA 22 review | FIFA 22 tips | FIFA 22 best teams | FIFA 22 ratings | FIFA 22 career mode | FIFA 22 best young players | FIFA 22 coins | FIFA 22 Icons | FIFA 22 Heroes | FIFA 22 OTW | FIFA 22 RTTK | FIFA 22 Rulebreakers | FIFA 22 Prime Gaming | FIFA 22 chemistry styles | FIFA 22 formations | FIFA 22 skill moves | FIFA 22 celebrations | FIFA 22 stadiums | FIFA 22 leagues