The FIFA 21 Team Of The Season campaign is all over, and the biggest winners are Lionel Messi, Robert Lewandowski and Cristiano Ronaldo. The promo ran in FIFA 21 from late April to early June, and saw elite players from all the major leagues score upgraded cards based upon their performances across the last season. How did it all work and where can you get a full list of cards? All is explained in our FIFA 21 TOTS guide.
FIFA 21 TOTS: What is it?
A hotly anticipated annual tradition, FIFA 21 TOTS (Team Of The Season) celebrates the most consistent performers of the 2020-21 campaign from all the world’s biggest leagues. Overall it adds dozens of new cards to Ultimate Team across April and May, with the first two squads landing on Friday, April 23. They were the Community TOTS and the EFL TOTS.
As the name suggests, the Community TOTS was chosen via fan vote, and contained three Premier League cards guaranteed to stay toasty hot (and therefore expensive) throughout the campaign. They are Leicester City’s Harvey Barnes (LW, 92), Manchester United’s Aaron Wan-Bissaka (RB, 92) and Fulham brick wall Alphonse Areola (GK, 89).
The FIFA 21 Premier League TOTS dropped on Friday, April 30. As well as headliners Harry Kane (ST, 96) and Mohamed Salah (RW, 96), other big names included Bruno Fernandes (CAM, 96), Ederson (GK, 94) and Marcus Rashford (LM, 93).
11 new players dropped on Monday, May 3 to form the MBS Pro League FIFA 21 TOTS. Argentine wizard Ever Banega (CAM, 91) topped the list, with Romarinho (CAM, 90) and Bafetimbi Gomis (ST, 89) also a bit tasty.
Friday, May 7 saw the arrival of the La Liga FIFA 21 TOTS. The 15-man squad was fronted by Lionel Messi (ST, 98), with other highlights including Karim Benzema (CF, 97), Luis Suarez (ST, 95) and Raphael Varane (CB, 95).
Turkey's elite Super Lig performers were packed into a squad which emerged on Monday, May 10, and included names such as Vincent Aboubakar (ST, 90) and Davison (LW, 90).
The Bundesliga squad landed on Friday, May 14, inevitably fronted by Polish goal machine Robert Lewandowski (ST, 98). Jadon Sancho (RM, 96), Erling Haaland (ST, 95) and Manuel Neuer (GK, 95) were among the other highlights of the German top flight super team.
Portugal's Liga NOS arrived on Monday, May 17, and was speedily succeeded by Italy's Serie A on Friday, May 21. The Italian top flight's biggest hitters include Cristiano Ronaldo (ST, 98), Romelu Lukaku (ST, 96), Dries Mertens (CF, 95) and Lorenzo Insigne (LM, 94).
The French Ligue 1 squad emerged on Friday, May 28, with a 97-rated Kylian Mbappe the pick of the bunch. Other highlights included Neymar Jr (CAM, 96), Memphis Depay (CF, 95) and Jose Fonte (CB, 93).
MLS and Rest Of The World squads landed on Monday, May 31, a week after the Eredivisie TOTS. Finally, the Ultimate TOTS line-up dropped on Friday, June 4.
FIFA 21 TOTS: Which leagues and players are represented?
Below is a list of all FIFA 21 TOTS leagues released so far, and the day on which they landed.
Bundesliga (Germany) - Released on Friday, May 14
Community (fan-voted) - Released on Friday, April 23
EFL (England) - Released on Friday, April 23
Eredivisie (Holland) - Released on Monday, May 24
La Liga Santander (Spain) - Released on Friday, May 7
Liga NOS (Portugal) - Released on Monday, May 10
Ligue 1 (France) - Release date Friday, May 28
MBS Pro League (Saudi Arabia) - Released on Monday, May 3
MLS (USA) - Released on Monday, May 31
Premier League (England) - Released on Friday, April 30
Rest Of The World - Released on Monday, May 31
Serie A (Italy) - Released on Friday, May 21
Super Lig (Turkey) - Released on Monday, May 10
Ultimate TOTS - Released on Friday, June 4
FIFA 21 TOTS: How much do the cards cost?
The answer to this question fluctuated throughout the campaign. Cards such as Wan-Bissaka and Barnes were in incredible demand to begin, but as more items of similar calibre emerged, their prices dipped.
As of Sunday, June 27 the most expensive FIFA 21 TOTS card belongs to Neymar Jr, at a colossal 7.9 million coins. Next are Cristiano Ronaldo at 6.5 million, Kylian Mpabbe at 4.06 million, Raphael Varane at 1.87 million, and Lionel Messi at 1.81 million.
Looking for a bargain? At time of writing the cheapest TOTS card available is that of Norwich City right-back Max Aarons, which you can grab for 65,000 coins.
FIFA 21 TOTS: How else can I get new cards?
Objectives and Squad Building Challenges have been a path to exclusive cards throughout FIFA 21, and that trend continues.
Juventus’ Federico Chiesa (LM, 89) was the first TOTS player available through a FIFA 21 SBC puzzle set. It required the completion of two challenges, based around Piemonte Calcio (Juventus) and Serie A, and expired on Thursday, April 29. More SBCs across the campaign are inevitable.
At the same time, two additional items popped up as Objectives-based rewards. Atletico Madrid’s Argentine wideman Angel Correa (RM, 90) could be nabbed by completing five in-game task sets based around the Live FUT Friendly Community Challenge. In terms of offline bonuses, Nick Powell (CAM, 88) was also available. The Stoke midfielder was yours upon completion of four Squad Battles-related tasks.
Later objectives rewards included Patrick Bamford (ST, 89), Rodri (CDM, 91), Mitchell te Vrede (ST, 89), Alexander Isak (ST, 92) and William Carvalho (CDM, 89).
Popular SBC TOTS cards meanwhile featured Lucas Digne (LB, 90), Farid Boulaya (CAM, 89) and Youri Tielemans (CM, 90).
FIFA 21 TOTS: Is there a full player list?
Yes, but to prevent you needing to scroll down this screen for 17 minutes to see it all, we’ve limited it to cards rated 92 or above. Here’s how the elite FIFA 21 TOTS player list looks as of Sunday, June 27.
- Lionel Messi (Barcelona, ST) - 98
- Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern, ST) - 98
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Piemonte Calcio, ST) - 98
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid, CF) - 97
- Kylian Mbappe (Paris SG, ST) - 97
- Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City, CM) - 96
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool, RW) - 96
- Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United, CAM) - 96
- Harry Kane (Tottenham, ST) - 96
- Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid, GK) - 96
- Jadon Sancho (FC Bayern, RM) - 96
- Joshua Kimmich (FC Bayern, CDM) - 96
- Romelu Lukaku (Inter, ST) - 96
- Neymar Jr (Paris SG, CAM) - 96
- Luis Suarez (Atletico Madrid, ST) - 95
- Raphael Varane (Real Madrid, CB) - 95
- Manuel Neuer (FC Bayern, GK) - 95
- Leon Goretzka (FC Bayern, CDM) - 95
- Erling Haaland (Dortmund, ST) - 95
- Dries Mertens (Napoli, CF) - 95
- Memphis Depay (Lyon, CF) - 95
- Angel Di Maria (Paris SG, RW) - 95
- Ederson (Manchester City, GK) - 94
- Son Heung-Min (Tottenham, LW) - 94
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City, ST) - 94
- Ruben Dias (Manchester City, CB) - 94
- Casemiro (Real Madrid, CDM) - 94
- Frenkie de Jong (Barcelona, CM) - 94
- Thomas Muller (FC Bayern, CAM) - 94
- Keylor Navas (Paris SG, GK) - 94
- Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid, GK) - 94 [SBC only]
- Ciro Immobile (Lazio, ST) - 94 [SBC only]
- Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli, LM) - 94
- Lautaro Martinez (Inter, ST) - 94
- Marcus Rashford (Manchester United, LM) - 93
- Jordi Alba (Barcelona, LB) - 93
- Kingsley Coman (FC Bayern, LM) - 93
- Mats Hummels (Dortmund, CB) - 93
- Filip Kostic (Frankfurt, LM) - 93 [SBC only]
- Rodrigo De Paul (Udinese, CM) - 93
- Luis Muriel (Atalanta, ST) - 93
- Franck Yannick Kessie (Milan, CDM) - 93
- Wissam Ben Yedder (Monaco, ST) - 93
- Jose Fonte (Lille, CB) - 93
- Marquinhos (Paris SG, CB) - 93
- Houssem Aouar (Lyon, CM) - 93
- Nani (Orlando City, LW) - 93
- Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Manchester United, RB) - 92
- Harvey Barnes (Leicester City, LW) - 92
- Federico Valverde (Real Madrid, CM) - 92
- David Alaba (FC Bayern, CB) - 92
- Ilkay Gundogan (Manchester City, CM) - 92
- Mason Mount (Chelsea, CM) - 92
- Nabil Fekir (Real Betis, CAM) - 92
- Lucas Vazquez (Real Madrid, RW) - 92
- Alexander Isak (Real Sociedad, ST) - 92 [Objectives only]
- Yannick Carrasco (Atletico Madrid, LM) - 92
- David Alaba (FC Bayern, CB) - 92
- Marcel Sabitzer (RB Leipzig, CDM) - 92
- Edmond Tapsoba (Leverkusen, CB) - 92 [SBC only]
- Otavio (Porto, LM) - 92
- Pedro Goncalves (Sporting CP, CF) - 92
- Theo Hernandez (Milan, LB) - 92
- Stefan de Vrij (Inter, CB) - 92
- Romain Allesandrini (Qingdao Huanghai, RM) - 92
- Benjamin Andre (Lille, CDM) - 92
- Jonathan Bamba (Lille, LM) - 92
- Diego Rossi (LAFC, ST) - 92
- Kevin Volland (Monaco, ST) - 92 [SBC only]
- Hirving Lozano (Napoli, RM) - 92 [SBC only]
- Nicolo Barella (Inter, CM) - 92 [Objectives only]
FIFA 21 review | FIFA 21 tips | FIFA 21 patch notes | FIFA 21 Ultimate Team | FIFA 21 Volta | FIFA 21 best teams | FIFA 21 best young players | FIFA 21 Career Mode guide | FIFA 21 ratings | FIFA 21 women ratings | FIFA 21 icons | FIFA 21 OTW cards | FIFA 21 coins | FIFA 21 celebrations | FIFA 21 kits | FIFA 21 player faces | FIFA 21 stadiums | FIFA 21 chemistry styles | FIFA 21 Juventus | FIFA 21 web app guide | FIFA 21 loyalty glitch