Here’s something else to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who – The Doctor Who Figurine Collection partwork magazine, which will launch on 28 August. Publishing fortnightly, it will feature classic characters from 50 years of Doctor Who , including the series’ greatest monsters, all 11 Doctors and the most important Daleks and Cybermen from every era!
- Currently 80 Figurines are planned
- Every issue comes with a richly illustrated collector’s guide that provides all the essential information about your figurine and is filled with official photography supplied by the studio.
- First Issue £2.99
- Subsequent Standard Issues £6.99
- Subsequent Upgrade Issues (subscribers Only) £7.99 to obtain the Dalek (7) Collection
- Every 2 Weeks in the Shops
- Two Issues delivered every 4 weeks if you subscribe
- Subscribers only Will Get Emperor Dalek, Digital edition, One Stand and Binder
- Subscribers can automatically receive further display plinths at £14.99 each every 10 issues
- Subscribers can automatically receive binders every 16 issues at £6.99 each
Please check www.dw-figurines.com for more information.
With thanks to The Doctor Who Site Merchandise Guide