There are a few Disney Dreamlight Valley Stitch quests to complete involving stolen socks if you want to get the troublesome furball living to move into your village. Find the stolen socks, return them to their owners, and power up a homing beacon to lure the little guy to your Disney Dreamlight Valley beach. While the quests are relatively simple, they're unfortunately time gated, meaning you'll have to wait five real days between them. This means that it can take you at least 10 days to get Stitch to move in after you complete the first quest! As a result, this guide is a work in progress so far but it will be updated with the rest as soon as we know what's next. Below you'll find all the steps we currently know about on how to get Stitch in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to find Stitch in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Unlike all the other Disney Dreamlight Valley characters, Stitch isn't found through a Realm or new area. He has become a pesky sock thief and to get him back, you'll need to go on several short quests to find the missing socks and eventually lure him to the island with a homing beacon. Here are all the steps needed to find Stitch:
- Find the Slimy Stocking Sock on Dazzle Beach and then give it to Donald Duck.
- Wait five days.
- Find the Chewed-Up Sock in the Peaceful Meadow and hand it over to Goofy.
- Wait five more days.
- Find the Knitted Orange Sock in the Forest of Valor and give it to Merlin.
- Place the Homing Beacon on Dazzle Beach and Stitch will come crashing down in his ship.
- Speak to Stitch and Donald Duck, then build Stitch's home for 10,000 Disney Dreamlight Valley Star Coins.
How to find the Slimy Stocking Sock
To kick off the first of three quests to eventually get Stitch in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you need to find a gross sock on Dazzle Beach. The sock spawns in a random area on the beach, so look around for something sparkling in the sand as you walk around.
- Find the Slimy Stocking: It's at a random location on Dazzle Beach, so keep your eyes peeled for the above item on the sand. This will trigger the quest "The Mystery of the Stolen Socks".
- Take the sock to Donald Duck: If the picture of Donald's face on the quest, and DD sown into the socks, wasn't a giveaway, you need to take the tattered Slimy Stocking to Donald.
- Clear the junk in Donald's house: Clean five piles of trash in Donald's House to uncover a Strange Device.
- Wait five days: This will cause the second of three socks to spawn in the Peaceful Meadow. Remember that Disney Dreamlight Valley runs on real time, so you'll be waiting for almost a week.
We'll update this guide once we've waited long enough and completed the rest of the steps to get Stitch to join us in our Disney Dreamlight Valley village.
Stitch is part of the second major expansion to Disney Dreamlight Valley, which also added the Toy Story Realm. Here's how to complete the Disney Dreamlight Valley Buzz Lightyear quest and then subsequently the Disney Dreamlight Valley Woody quest.