Celebrate Angry Robot’s 100th book by winning Hang Wire and a cool robot toy(opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)
Did you know that Adam Christopher’s Hang Wire is the 100th book published by Angry Robot? As part of the milestone celebrations you can currently buy all 100 books for just £100 (opens in new tab) . We’ve contacted mathematical smarty pants who have told us that’s just £1 per book!
If exchanging money for goods and services isn’t your bag, we’ve teamed up with Angry Robot to offer one lucky tweeter the chance to win a copy of Hang Wire and THE COOLEST ROBOT TOY YOU’VE EVER SEEN. Still not sold? Here’s everything you need to know about your future robot:
- Super fun remote control robot with a variety of cool features. When you turn him on he responds with "Greetings Master I await your command"!
- Control the Robo Shooter Robot into position and then press "Fire" and he will launch mini Frisbee's from his chest at incredible speed. Watch out!
- In a good mood? Just press the "Dance" button on the remote and he will show off his robot moves which are great fun.
- He can be made to walk in all directions... Forwards / Backwards, Left / Right. He's about 30cm tall. Great Fun for all the family.
- He likes to talk too... "Freeze! Identify yourself or I will shoot" or "Surrender now! are among his favourite lines. For Ages 3+ (Needs 6 x AA Batteries that are not included).
To win all you have to do is tweet @SFXmagazine (opens in new tab) the name of your favourite Angry Robot book, and include #AngryRobot100 somewhere in the tweet. The competition closes midnight Sunday 23 February. Good luck!