Topics

Buttercup

• Craza - July 8, 2009 3:18 a.m.

*GamesRadar does not condone the act of bestiality.
  • FlyinMX - July 7, 2009 11:08 p.m.

Saw that #1 coming a mle away. Except I called it "whatever the hell the horse in SotC is called"
  • EmmaXII - July 7, 2009 10:03 p.m.

Lol, this article is funny and random! I never thought you could describe a horse as sexy but what do I know. .. XD
  • solsunforge - July 7, 2009 8:49 p.m.

A good article although im upset i spent 30 minutes or so with the comments(I like to read everyones comments. By the way link is not human he is elven you can tell by his damn ears if anything. Also to the person at the beggining(not siteing names since i dont care) you win nothing pop culture things of that nature are obvious to everyone who watched that movie.
  • Mittenz - July 7, 2009 8:48 p.m.

I'd roll in the hay with you buttercup reCAPTCHA:$44.6-million depleted
  • Demonflare - July 7, 2009 6:45 p.m.

They should have included Shadow Meer in ES IV: Oblivion! Shadow Meer is sexy. And I think this is how you spell his name.
  • captfuzzo - July 7, 2009 6:23 p.m.

OMGFIS!?!?!?!? Nice Article Very Funny
  • Z-man427 - July 7, 2009 6:06 p.m.

this is a new low for GR
  • Turkeykilla7 - July 7, 2009 5:46 p.m.

Buttercup sounds like a Stripper name. Do you work in Las Vegas?
  • Harmon20 - July 7, 2009 4:03 p.m.

I knew Shadow of the Colossus would win.
  • CombatCat120 - July 7, 2009 3:09 p.m.

There it is!Tuesday's Top 7......Sexy Horses?Seriously,u guys r running out of ideas.
  • 4fromK - July 7, 2009 11:07 a.m.

"...begging for a donkey puch???" oh you naughty, naughty horse you.
  • Turkeykilla7 - July 7, 2009 11 a.m.

Man I felt bad for that Horse that Michael Jackson was trying to pull out of the mud. Lets all shed a tear for the fallen Hero. Epona should have been #1 She's been fighting for much longer than then others.
  • Awesomeitude1523 - July 7, 2009 10:04 a.m.

*cough* Running out of ideas *cough*
  • Dentrassi - July 7, 2009 9:53 a.m.

I agree with the number 1 horse in video games - Agro all the way. A magnificent beast, I was sad when he fell and rejoiced when he limped back. Agro was the true hero of that game.
  • mertor3190 - July 7, 2009 8:05 a.m.

This is the wirdest article I've ever read, but hell yeah Agro is the best horse ever!
  • AnonymouZ - July 7, 2009 5:50 a.m.

Obviously, i did choose to write "YOU'RE" when i clearly meant "Your". It has nothing to do with the fact of me still suffering of after-chuckles.
  • AnonymouZ - July 7, 2009 5:46 a.m.

I couldn't read more than a sentence at a time because i was LAUGHING MY ASS OFF the whole time. You're genius goes above fucking awesome and in to the limits of PWNT. What is pwnt you ask? Richard Dawkins of course.
  • Robusken - July 7, 2009 5:42 a.m.

There really should be more articles like this. How in the world is this running out of ideas?
  • Dibbz - July 7, 2009 5:33 a.m.

Is B.Butter a male horse or a girl horse? His/her name sounds like a female horse but if i can recall, in the article buttercup says "Just looking at that deliciously round rump makes me want to take a bite out of it" and also "This cutie is just begging for a donkey punch" when he was talkin about assassin creed's horse. So i cant tell.