As a Final Fantasy without traditional leveling progression, every little stat upgrade helps in Lightning Returns.
You can get a lot of those by taking on many of the game’s side
missions. Some are simple fetch quests while others are more complicated
endeavours, often requiring you complete other side missions
Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
1) Keep track of key items you find in the battlefield and around town.
Many key items can be found even before you accept the quests related to
those items. If you’re having a hard time finding an item, you might
very well have it already.
2) The cities in Lightning Returns might be packed, but the quest givers
are easy to spot. Simply look out of citizens with stars below their
names. The stars denote the difficulty of the quest.
3) Don’t forget that you can accept multiple quests in multiple regions at any time.
4) Sprint! While Lightning moves at a healthy jogging pace, she can also
sprint short distances if you hold down the right trigger button. The
time you save will add up.
5) Speaking of saving time, you can literally stop time by using the
Chronostasis power. It’s especially helpful if your quest deadline is
fast approaching. If you have leftover EP by 5AM, you’d might as well
exhaust it with Chronostasis so you can squeeze in a quest here and
Table of Contents:
Dead Dunes Quests