• TeamPaige11 - May 1, 2014 4:24 p.m.

In head to head online games, sports games in particular, the quitter is the worst type of gamer. 4th quarter of great game of Madden your up by 3 and you make a great defensive stop with less than a minute to go and before you can kneel it out.........you get the dreaded "lost connection" message. Sure you get the win but people are pricks. Man up and finish the game.
  • slaggz - April 30, 2014 11:55 a.m.

I have never played online games. I can't play a gamed with no definitive ending. I love local multiplayer though. I love taking the party back to my place after last call and firing up some four way WII action for the boys and especially the girls.
  • g1rldraco7 - April 21, 2014 7:40 p.m.

What about the lone wolf gamers who don't talk at all when you play with them?
  • ZeroZmm - May 1, 2014 4:55 p.m.

"Types of people you hate playing with". "Lone Wolf".. That's an oxymoron right there.. You've probably never played with one of us..
  • Eightboll812 - April 19, 2014 7:18 p.m.

I have two, that are easily just as irritating as any you have on the list, and these two don't quite fall in any of the above categories except possibly the swearing guy. 1) The overt racist. For example that guy dropping the "n" word and making everyone else feel really uncomfortable while pissing off a few others, and deeply offending still others. 2) The video game equivalent of the "bar fight guy". You know that guy who you can't take to a bar because after he gets a few drinks in him, he gets angry, and that person angry tends to pick fights or is easily "insulted" into reacting to someone which starts a fight. So you leave him at home. The video game version of that guy gets into shouting matches in the lobby of games while waiting for the next match to start. Then the entire lobby is in an uproar and you have no choice other than to leave or turn off you mic because it's just too much. I have one further comment on the griefing. I may be insensitive, but I think griefing is kind of funny when it's targeting someone who deserves it, such as one of the others on your list. And I know its horribly immature, but I do still chuckle when I see a teammate (likely just some random guy I don't know) bobbing up and down over a dead enemy, especially when their name is something like xXGenBilboTBagginsXx. I'm sorry, I just can't help it. The 12 year old in me comes out at the oddest times, and that's one of them.
  • FemJesse - April 18, 2014 4:31 p.m.

Leavers are the like the kind of people who don't use condoms. You know what's going to happen, but you just start it anyway for that couple of minutes of "play." No foresight. :|
  • billy-rhodes - April 18, 2014 4:26 p.m.

You know what your all fucking bitchy smh...
  • captconstruct - April 18, 2014 3:08 p.m.

The "Elite Moderator" who's obsessed with power and kicks anyone who doesn't agree.
  • gadjo - April 18, 2014 8:43 p.m.

I see that guy in forums sometimes. Not here, but you can tell when a forum has one by all the mod comments trying to dictate the conversation and all the "user was banned for this comment" signs.
  • rosy10194 - April 18, 2014 10:52 a.m.

What about the collector. You know, that player in your group that ALWAYS goes to collect all the resources and things from whatever is dead while you're fighting the group of monsters or other players and then when he's done he runs off to collect more stuff or - maybe - help you fight.
  • BadlilRipper - April 18, 2014 10:45 a.m.

Captain Excuses lololol always in every game ever! So fun too mess with!
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 18, 2014 9:49 a.m.

Fucking hate the pottymouths, but the slobs are definitely the worst... I can remember letting my little brother play with my Gameboy advance and it would always come back sticky and reeking of strawberry jam... and that fucking child smell, its kinda like a mix of bananas, bread and false hope. I guess the leavers are a pain in the ass too, I under stand sometimes things pop up, but when someone leaves due to a pre planned event I get angry. Whats even worse is when the leaver is actually a decent player but still decides to just sudde
  • trescoole - April 18, 2014 9:09 a.m.

Ha. I honestly signed up to Games Radar just to pos this. This article is exactly why we started developing PUP, so you get to play with people you want to play with, instead of random a-holes, 14 year old racists, leavers, afk'ers, and the remainder of the list here. If anyone is interested, we're gearing up for Beta this summer. http://partyupplayer.com
  • homestar99 - April 18, 2014 8:52 a.m.

To admit, I'm a bit of The Pottymouth and a bit of the Lagger. I say a bit 'cos they're not completely like the descriptions. I may have a foul mouth but I don't try to offend people and don't use racial slurs. It's mostly just a gunfight defense mechanism. When I say a lagger, I don't mean from slow or bad internet, I mean Hawaii. Hawaii has some the utmost shittiest internet connection to Central America on my console. I'll probably upgrade anyways to see if that fixes it.
  • UnalloyedCargo - April 17, 2014 11:37 p.m.

I have a freind that gets so whiny and bitchy when we are playing a game like Cod or Fifa. He once challenged me to a game of Fifa cause he knew i wasn't that good at it and i hardly ever played it. Well, when i started beating him, he disconnected my controller, scored two more goals than i had and then won. He then went on Facebook and said 'how bad i was' and that he beat me. Urgh.
  • tyler-egfdstg - April 17, 2014 11:24 p.m.

what about the people who are 'high' or 'drunk' and you can bet they will not shut up about how high or drunk they are. most use being under the influence of something as an excuse to just cover up that they suck 'oh that guy is so lucky i'm wasted right now or i woulda pwned him' yea right buddy
  • shawksta - April 17, 2014 10:32 p.m.

Ah the gaming community is so vast in the types of gamers.
  • El_Rocky_Raccoon - April 17, 2014 7:21 p.m.

I have a big urge to kill Slob Players.
  • pl4y4h - April 17, 2014 5:41 p.m.

omg slide 5 SLIDE MOTHERF*CKING 5555555555. I just flinched from that photo alone.
  • winner2 - April 17, 2014 1:56 p.m.

Woops. This is a very comprehensive list, good job. I don't play mp games often though, really only one atm, so I don't see these people much.