We Recommend

• rosy10194 - 2 hours, 9 minutes ago

What about the collector. You know, that player in your group that ALWAYS goes to collect all the resources and things from whatever is dead while you're fighting the group of monsters or other players and then when he's done he runs off to collect more stuff or - maybe - help you fight.
  • BadlilRipper - 2 hours, 16 minutes ago

Captain Excuses lololol always in every game ever! So fun too mess with!
  • Moondoggie1157 - 3 hours, 12 minutes ago

Fucking hate the pottymouths, but the slobs are definitely the worst... I can remember letting my little brother play with my Gameboy advance and it would always come back sticky and reeking of strawberry jam... and that fucking child smell, its kinda like a mix of bananas, bread and false hope. I guess the leavers are a pain in the ass too, I under stand sometimes things pop up, but when someone leaves due to a pre planned event I get angry. Whats even worse is when the leaver is actually a decent player but still decides to just sudde
  • trescoole - 3 hours, 52 minutes ago

Ha. I honestly signed up to Games Radar just to pos this. This article is exactly why we started developing PUP, so you get to play with people you want to play with, instead of random a-holes, 14 year old racists, leavers, afk'ers, and the remainder of the list here. If anyone is interested, we're gearing up for Beta this summer. http://partyupplayer.com
  • homestar99 - 4 hours, 9 minutes ago

To admit, I'm a bit of The Pottymouth and a bit of the Lagger. I say a bit 'cos they're not completely like the descriptions. I may have a foul mouth but I don't try to offend people and don't use racial slurs. It's mostly just a gunfight defense mechanism. When I say a lagger, I don't mean from slow or bad internet, I mean Hawaii. Hawaii has some the utmost shittiest internet connection to Central America on my console. I'll probably upgrade anyways to see if that fixes it.
  • UnalloyedCargo - 13 hours, 24 minutes ago

I have a freind that gets so whiny and bitchy when we are playing a game like Cod or Fifa. He once challenged me to a game of Fifa cause he knew i wasn't that good at it and i hardly ever played it. Well, when i started beating him, he disconnected my controller, scored two more goals than i had and then won. He then went on Facebook and said 'how bad i was' and that he beat me. Urgh.
  • tyler-egfdstg - 13 hours, 37 minutes ago

what about the people who are 'high' or 'drunk' and you can bet they will not shut up about how high or drunk they are. most use being under the influence of something as an excuse to just cover up that they suck 'oh that guy is so lucky i'm wasted right now or i woulda pwned him' yea right buddy
  • shawksta - 14 hours, 29 minutes ago

Ah the gaming community is so vast in the types of gamers.
  • El_Rocky_Raccoon - 17 hours, 40 minutes ago

I have a big urge to kill Slob Players.
  • pl4y4h - 19 hours, 20 minutes ago

omg slide 5 SLIDE MOTHERF*CKING 5555555555. I just flinched from that photo alone.
  • winner2 - 23 hours, 5 minutes ago

Woops. This is a very comprehensive list, good job. I don't play mp games often though, really only one atm, so I don't see these people much.
  • winner2 - 23 hours, 6 minutes ago

A
  • Grady_McAlister - 23 hours, 14 minutes ago

--theres nothing worse --than making friends with someone you think is AWESOME at a MP shooter --then find out theyre just lagging --then you go through the trouble to lag --then you almost get the hang of it --and then -- you have an emotional breakdown(and end up questioning your existence) --because you cant figure out how your life became so fake --useless --and pointless
  • homestar99 - 4 hours, 8 minutes ago

And filled with cake.
  • Moondoggie1157 - 3 hours, 19 minutes ago

...and boobies. Some people are so immature. But really, cake and boobies.
  • Manguy17 - October 28, 2013 12:02 p.m.

While I agree that griefers are annoying, the description doesn't add up. It sounds more like the description of someone who is considerably better than you ("now if you would just let us spawn and live for more than five seconds", as if that's going to happen, they are under no obligation to give you a fair chance) and in the case of spawn camping, being unsporting. A griefer would more likely be someone who goes out of their way to make the experience worse for you even if there is no real gain for them (other than the joy of being annoying). e.g. people who camp the LA-Customs in GTA online just to blow up your cars as you enter/leave.
  • ArsenicWolf - September 16, 2013 1:11 p.m.

The "Real Babies" and the Pottymouths are one in the same. . . Every game be it Halo, CoD, or Battlefield some 12 year old is there screaming every insult and curse word in the book through their mic. Where are their parents during this!? In my experience it has always been exclusive to console gaming.
  • Foodperson - September 8, 2013 11:45 a.m.

Ha, the Controller Hog looks like Beavis, as if he's saying "Hee-hee, NO WAY, GIVE ME THAT, FARTKNOCKER, HEE-HEE!" And the Idiot looks like Adam Sessler's retarted cousin.
  • Fred88 - May 12, 2013 12:23 a.m.

Someone from Mass Effect 3 multiplayer actually sent me a private message on PSN and called me a retard. Granted it was gold level match I was playing, but still, I don't think there was a need for that.
  • lacquon1 - May 11, 2013 6:18 p.m.

The Ladies Man- the guy who thinks he god gift to women and can pickup any women. The Sexually challenge deviant- the guy that just found out that there are also females on the server and starts talking about sexual indiums . Here's a favorite the Compulsive Server Hogger-the guy thats on a public server that thinks it his own private server!, need I say more.. The Pubescent Gamer- hey everyone over here I found a new toy. The yelling and shouting and with a hint of screaming..