We Recommend

• Acerlux - November 7, 2013 10:51 a.m.

The only game that I was legitimately excited about for the Xbox One launch is Zoo Tycoon. But that's not quite a system seller no matter how badly my inner child wants it.
  • Redeater - November 7, 2013 12:45 a.m.

Shouldn't Black Flag be on here as well? Is it coming out at a later time? Either way, I'm really fucking glad I'm skipping the launch consoles this coming gen. It's going to be a clusterfuck of epic proportions when every single console has to download a huge day one patch.
  • shawksta - November 6, 2013 3:28 p.m.

My brother's probably gonna transfer Ghosts I'm hyped up the ass for Killer Instinct patiently waiting for Garden warfare.
  • udUbdaWgz - November 6, 2013 2:31 p.m.

neither console has any launch games worth purchasing.
  • cricket0 - November 6, 2013 11:42 a.m.

Im not saying that any other next gen console is doing better, but how good is the launch line up when the top ten list consists of multiple games that aren't exclusives? When BF4, which is coming out on the competitors consoles, PC, and the previous gen consoles, doesn't that really make the 8 exclusives on this list seem less likely to be good?
  • hester2 - November 6, 2013 10:03 a.m.

I'm going with PS4 at launch, but I'm all kinds of psyched to pick up Dead Rising and Forza when I buy an Xbox next year. Titanfall is a wait and see for me, seeing as how I am godawful at online shooters.
  • N7Spartan95 - August 6, 2013 8:40 a.m.

If we're going with exclusives, then I'd say either Halo 5 or Titanfall. I'm a Halo fan, so I'm definitely looking forward to Halo, but Titanfall seems interesting. In general, though: Destiny. Because damn it, that game looks amazing.
  • Hig1134 - August 5, 2013 7:22 a.m.

I'd say Forza 5 and Killer Instinct are my two most anticipated XB1 games right now.
  • Shinn - August 2, 2013 12:16 a.m.

Is the next Halo game not releasing in 2013? The only games I'm interested in at this stage are Titanfall, Destiny and Halo, and several Japanese releases. If I could play them all on PC I would, so hopefully the Xbone decreases in price by the time the next Halo game rolls out.
  • ObliqueZombie - August 1, 2013 9:14 p.m.

None, as the best one IMO is also on PC.
  • Swedish_Chef - August 1, 2013 4:58 p.m.

For muliplatfom probably Destiny. As for exclusive KILLER INSTINCT!
  • SpadesSlick - August 1, 2013 4:16 p.m.

The game i'm looking forward to the most is Sunset Overdrive, but that has only had a trailer and may not make it out in the first year. Either way that's my choice.
  • GoldenEagle1476 - August 1, 2013 3:38 p.m.

I'm really excited for Ryze; that said, I doubt it'll be the best game. Destiny or Titanfall will probably claim that title.
  • shawksta - August 1, 2013 3:19 p.m.

I didn't care for Halo and I don't think I will destiny Maybe Titan fall, otherwise im really anticipating Killer Instinct I want Dead Rising 3 to.be good but the transformation and "AIRSTRIKE" makes me think they turned it more generic hopefully im wrong
  • DragonLord23 - August 1, 2013 2:40 p.m.

Halo 2014, unless Black tusk's game comes out.
  • EAC73 - August 1, 2013 2:34 p.m.

I'm going with Destiny as well, just seems like borderlands with more replay value. Also on Tom's entry, it says Hitman: Revolution, when it should be Absolution.
  • Cyberninja - August 1, 2013 2:31 p.m.

As a Sony/Nintendo console and handheld owner I feel the new KI is the only big thing I am missing