• josharron - June 29, 2012 5:06 p.m.

ok i have to say it but what happened to "I used to be an adventurer like you....." i think you know the rest
  • slimjim441 - June 29, 2012 5:38 p.m.

Because this is a 'greatest quotes' list, not a 'most well-known quotes' list. Thank God that treachery didn't foul this list.
  • TheToastedToasters - June 30, 2012 1:36 p.m.

It totally is a well known quotes list, which is fine but there are too many things that don't belong if this was supposed to be serious.
  • TheFabricOfTime - June 29, 2012 4:57 p.m.

"Bite my crunchy brown ass!" -Gingerbread Man in Timesplitters: Future Perfect
  • Jacko415 - June 29, 2012 4:45 p.m.

You forgot "Wake up Mr. Freeman, Wake up and smell the ashes"
  • Jacko415 - June 29, 2012 4:31 p.m.

"ould you kindly" is still the greatest.
  • Brutalicus - June 29, 2012 4:01 p.m.

AD 2101 war was beginning
  • MaverickJohnson - June 29, 2012 3:59 p.m.

"Logic was such a liar" Max Payne 2
  • NocturnalRight - June 29, 2012 3:53 p.m.

What about the always funny "Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
  • jenovalife1 - June 29, 2012 3:26 p.m.

DO A BARREL ROLL!
  • laurenhiya21 - June 29, 2012 3:14 p.m.

Arg, I can't remember exactly how it goes, but if you give a heart to one of the characters in Baroque, he'll go something like "Munchy, crunchy, munch, munch, munch!" Cracked me up every time XD (makes me want to actually buy the game...) Other than that, I can't think of anything since my memory is so bad >,< But good list!
  • J-Fid - June 29, 2012 2:53 p.m.

"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance." (Ryu, Street Fighter II) "Yoshi!" (Anything said by Yoshi) "Hiiiii!" (Kirby, Super Smash Bros. series) I'm sure I can think of others, maybe I'll add them later.
  • CoreyMotley - June 29, 2012 2:46 p.m.

Most of the quotes on here are silly, memorable and funny, so perhaps the ones I think of don't have as much of a place with the tone. But nonetheless: "It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here." - Deus Ex: Human Revolution "In my restless dreams, I see that town." - Silent Hill 2 Max Payne 1 and 2 also have a ridiculous amount of over-the-top lines. I'm surprised none of them made it in.
  • Sjoeki - June 29, 2012 2:28 p.m.

Pretty much every line from both portal games could be here, and I miss the mass effect qoutes. I thought garrus and his calibrations would be here. I also thought HEY! Navi would LISTEN! be on HEY! the HEY! list.
  • slimjim441 - June 29, 2012 5:42 p.m.

I was also hoping to see something from Mass Effect. - 'Can this wait? I'm in the middle of some calibrations.' - 'I could use you on the Normandy.' - 'It'll be just like old times.'
  • onetimebuster - June 29, 2012 2:24 p.m.

the ones i would have loved to see listed are 1.my speeln from no more heroes. 2.do you know where i can find some sailors from shenmue.3.did you say something or just fart from the witcher 2.4.baaaaaallllllsss from fable 3.
  • leonardo-lamagia-pizzio - June 29, 2012 2:22 p.m.

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. - Magus Also a lot of Kefka phrases are missing, those phrases made him shine more than other characters phrases in any game I've played
  • leonardo-lamagia-pizzio - June 29, 2012 2:13 p.m.

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. That's the best in my opinion, also what's with the lack of Kefka phrases? Those were a big asset in his villain repertoire
  • Child Of Death - June 29, 2012 2:08 p.m.

"Thats 5 motherfuckers!!!" Gears of War 2
  • e1337prodigy - June 29, 2012 1:56 p.m.

There were some good ones on there, but I think most of the old ones and really popular ones should have been near the end. What happened to Wicked Sick, you had Monster kill and first blood. Also you missed out, Duke Nukem classics like "shake it baby", maybe it was popular for me because I kept doing it :), or "your face, your ass - what's the difference?".