Topics

Best of GR

• Alienkid - 11 hours, 12 minutes ago

There's 25 games for PS4?
  • wittynickname - July 31, 2014 7:47 a.m.

This is a compelling piece of support for my waiting until Christmas 2015 to buy into the next gen. I'll be fine whittling down my current-gen backlog between now and then.
  • Uncompetative - July 31, 2014 10:53 a.m.

You are wise. There is no rush to get into the next-gen.
  • Uncompetative - July 31, 2014 7:30 a.m.

My top 25 best PS4 games based on what I've actually bought* 01. The Last of Us: Remastered 02. PixelJunk™ Shooter Ultimate 03. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition 04. Killzone: Shadow Fall 05. Battlefield 4 06. Thief 07. Fez 08. Pure Pool 09. Watch_Dogs™ 10. Resogun: Heroes 11. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut 12. Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag 13. Towerfall Ascension 14. Sound Shapes 15. Trials Fusion 16. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes 17. Dead Nation™: Apocalpse Edition 18. Trine 2: Complete Story 19. Infamous: Second Son 20. Doki-Doki Universe™ 21. Transistor 22. Outlast 23. Strider 24. Flower 25. flOw Metacritic Rating of what I've bought for PS4 95% The Last of Us: Remastered 91% Flower 90% Fez 87% Towerfall Ascension 85% Battlefield 4 85% Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition 84% Sound Shapes 84% Resogun: Heroes 84% Trine 2: Complete Story 83% Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag 83% Transistor 82% PixelJunk™ Shooter Ultimate 80% Watch_Dogs™ 80% Infamous: Second Son 79% Trials Fusion 78% Outlast 77% Strider 75% Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes 74% Dead Nation™: Apocalpse Edition 73% Killzone: Shadow Fall 71% Doki-Doki Universe™ 71% flOw 68% Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut 67% Thief ??% Pure Pool *There is no Call of Duty: Ghosts or FIFA 14 in this list as I have ONE. I would recommend only bothering with my Top Ten the rest are dull.
  • sephex - July 31, 2014 4:28 a.m.

Not convincing.
  • Balaska - July 31, 2014 12:33 a.m.

Play BF4 on PS4 or not at all? Personally I chose the Xbox One because the controller fits my hands far better than the DS4. I would say that BF4 is awesome on the Xbox One, especially with the voice activated record function.
  • Vonter - July 30, 2014 9:18 p.m.

Like I've said, next gen officially starts on 2015. This for the most part is a PS3 list. Which in turn has more recommendations.
  • homestar99 - July 30, 2014 8:24 p.m.

I can see a great number of these saying farewell when the Fall Games Fever kicks in.
  • jeremycarrier - July 30, 2014 2:58 p.m.

At first I was amused to think there were even 25 games worth a mention...then I saw you put a PS3 upres port as #1 and I amused even further.
  • David_Roberts - July 30, 2014 2:47 p.m.

What, no Basement Crawl? :D
  • GOD - July 30, 2014 5:01 p.m.

I'm sure it was #26.
  • EvilPoonani - July 28, 2014 10:51 p.m.

Lmfao, Im gay for replying to your thread Beatty003. There was no harm with the word he used,unless its banned from everyday vocabulary. He simply used it to express his reasoning for not wanting to buy the ps4. With the name Beatty its plain to see you choose the same sex lmfao. Thanks for letting the gaming comunity know about your personal preferences. We all could careless and I think the games are gay i.e boring. Right there its made clear why we used it ....thanks. Its our right to use words its how you use them. He made himself clear why the word was used. You must be a gay horder or have feelings that you have not come to terms with or just coming out of your closet, get over it Beatty and go Beatty something lmao.
  • genequagmire - May 28, 2014 1:22 p.m.

It's depressing how many of these are readily available on cheaper formats. I guess that's what you get early in a console lifecycle now, though.
  • zachary12505 - May 28, 2014 5:50 a.m.

Can't wait for Uncharted 4!
  • Cerieously - May 28, 2014 5:28 a.m.

The lack of FFXIV ARR on this list disappoints me a little.
  • ObliqueZombie - May 27, 2014 8:13 p.m.

You forgot Yakuza Ishin OH WAIT
  • papatou15 - May 27, 2014 7:15 p.m.

No Warframe?
  • FireFistSabo - July 23, 2014 4:20 p.m.

Warframe is almost as bad as Blacklight Retribution. IT IS FAR TOO GLITCHY.
  • siddhant-kothari - May 23, 2014 5:16 a.m.

no fifa 14? its pretty awesome on the ps4
  • FireFistSabo - July 23, 2014 5:09 p.m.

That's true. I think FIFA is awesome anyway though.