Topics

Best of GR

• hamid-haddadi - December 14, 2014 9:23 p.m.

UPDATE!!!!!!
  • rebin-simpson - October 11, 2014 2:42 p.m.

I get watch dogs OR Ghosts on first day with the Console
  • monkeyboysteve - October 6, 2014 2:27 p.m.

So basically just a list of all the games actually on the console...
  • hamid-haddadi - September 27, 2014 9:10 p.m.

Where is the update about best new games of ps4? Destiny fifa 15 ....
  • dennis-mccarty - August 9, 2014 7:55 p.m.

I guess if people want someone to read their gaming article, they say the game is the Skyrim of its genre...
  • dennis-mccarty - August 9, 2014 7:54 p.m.

Whoever said NFS Rivals is the Skyrim of racers needs to be fired. And then beaten in public for all to see and laugh at. Rivals is NOTHING like Skyrim in any way, shape, or form. Rivals is the worst NFS game ever made. And there are plenty of others who feel the same. Saying it's anything like Skyrim is the stupidest thing I've read on the internet. I laughed when someone said Far Cry 3 was like Skyrim with guns, but Far Cry 3 was a great game. Rivals is the juice that's at the bottom of a dumpster.
  • peter-hoogeveen - August 11, 2014 10:23 a.m.

Lol. Far Cry 3 sucks much donkey ball.
  • Josh-Hatchett - August 3, 2014 10:14 a.m.

I think we can expect The Last of Us to be #1 for a very long time. :)
  • Delta-Infinite - August 4, 2014 6:02 p.m.

Or until October 28th when AC Unity comes out :)
  • Josh-Hatchett - August 4, 2014 6:43 p.m.

Yeah, yeah!
  • Alienkid - August 1, 2014 2:05 p.m.

There's 25 games for PS4?
  • wittynickname - July 31, 2014 7:47 a.m.

This is a compelling piece of support for my waiting until Christmas 2015 to buy into the next gen. I'll be fine whittling down my current-gen backlog between now and then.
  • Uncompetative - July 31, 2014 10:53 a.m.

You are wise. There is no rush to get into the next-gen.
  • Uncompetative - July 31, 2014 7:30 a.m.

My top 25 best PS4 games based on what I've actually bought* 01. The Last of Us: Remastered 02. PixelJunk™ Shooter Ultimate 03. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition 04. Killzone: Shadow Fall 05. Battlefield 4 06. Thief 07. Fez 08. Pure Pool 09. Watch_Dogs™ 10. Resogun: Heroes 11. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut 12. Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag 13. Towerfall Ascension 14. Sound Shapes 15. Trials Fusion 16. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes 17. Dead Nation™: Apocalpse Edition 18. Trine 2: Complete Story 19. Infamous: Second Son 20. Doki-Doki Universe™ 21. Transistor 22. Outlast 23. Strider 24. Flower 25. flOw Metacritic Rating of what I've bought for PS4 95% The Last of Us: Remastered 91% Flower 90% Fez 87% Towerfall Ascension 85% Battlefield 4 85% Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition 84% Sound Shapes 84% Resogun: Heroes 84% Trine 2: Complete Story 83% Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag 83% Transistor 82% PixelJunk™ Shooter Ultimate 80% Watch_Dogs™ 80% Infamous: Second Son 79% Trials Fusion 78% Outlast 77% Strider 75% Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes 74% Dead Nation™: Apocalpse Edition 73% Killzone: Shadow Fall 71% Doki-Doki Universe™ 71% flOw 68% Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut 67% Thief ??% Pure Pool *There is no Call of Duty: Ghosts or FIFA 14 in this list as I have ONE. I would recommend only bothering with my Top Ten the rest are dull.
  • eddie-jaded-cahoon - November 28, 2014 12:15 p.m.

Wow. If Pixel Junk is you're #2 game of 25. Over infamous, tomb raider, kill zone, battle field 4, watchdogs, and assassins creed. You have a really f@$×! Up taste in games. You I was you I wouldn't make a game last, or rate a game. Cause you are clueless. Pixel Junk? Really, you gotta be joking. You have no money to buy game. Proof the last of us is $50, pixel junk is free.just the way you rated the list I could tell you are not a gamer. Lmfao what a loser.
  • sephex - July 31, 2014 4:28 a.m.

Not convincing.
  • Balaska - July 31, 2014 12:33 a.m.

Play BF4 on PS4 or not at all? Personally I chose the Xbox One because the controller fits my hands far better than the DS4. I would say that BF4 is awesome on the Xbox One, especially with the voice activated record function.
  • Vonter - July 30, 2014 9:18 p.m.

Like I've said, next gen officially starts on 2015. This for the most part is a PS3 list. Which in turn has more recommendations.
  • Crabs4208 - August 5, 2014 7:24 p.m.

Next-Gen officially starts in 2015? Glad I got that memo on here 8 months late! Would have punched myself in the face, knowing in 2015, that I waited over a year to play some unbelievably amazing games! Who told you Next-Gen started in 2015? They pulled a fast one on you!!
  • Vonter - August 5, 2014 10:10 p.m.

Mainly I'm referring with cutting last gen for the most part. Most games this year are cross gen, even the big one; Destiny, is available for PS3 and 360. I'm also commenting it this way because in February, the Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight will be released. Sorry if it sounded snarky but is just the notion of deeper experiences coming next year. MGS V, Xenoblade Chronicles X, The Order: 1886, Halo 5, Bloodborne, etc. I think gamers on all consoles will find something they like (hopefully).