Topics

Best of GR

• genequagmire - May 28, 2014 1:22 p.m.

It's depressing how many of these are readily available on cheaper formats. I guess that's what you get early in a console lifecycle now, though.
  • zachary12505 - May 28, 2014 5:50 a.m.

Can't wait for Uncharted 4!
  • Cerieously - May 28, 2014 5:28 a.m.

The lack of FFXIV ARR on this list disappoints me a little.
  • ObliqueZombie - May 27, 2014 8:13 p.m.

You forgot Yakuza Ishin OH WAIT
  • papatou15 - May 27, 2014 7:15 p.m.

No Warframe?
  • siddhant-kothari - May 23, 2014 5:16 a.m.

no fifa 14? its pretty awesome on the ps4
  • thyho - April 9, 2014 2:20 p.m.

Battlefield 4 better than infamous?? only rayman legends is better than infamous and resogun almost
  • jagger-zite - April 26, 2014 2:42 p.m.

No no game yet is better than infamous second son I have a feeling watch dogs and evolve will though
  • Stackingblessings - March 16, 2014 9:39 a.m.

Infamous Second Son and The Order: 1886 seem to be the only games worth the wait right now. Can't wait for the heavy hitters to start coming around... If you've been trying to decide on getting a Sony PS4 but don't have $399 to spend. What if you only had to spend $280!! If this sounds like great news to you, then you'd be surprised to know about a great deal that may be going at a Target near you!!! For more info, go to http://tinyurl.com/p8w3ted
  • Canucklehead - March 5, 2014 1:14 p.m.

Glad Tomb Raider is getting its due. I never was a big Tomb Raider fan, but the high end graphics and the speed at which it plays, its the best single player experience on the PS4 right now. I honestly hope that Naughty Dog looks at the combat on this one and incorporates it into the next Uncharted. Seriously awesome game.
  • TheGreyWizard - March 5, 2014 7:16 a.m.

What is it with GamesRadar and Tomb Raider. Like, seriously!
  • Robsoma - February 17, 2014 5:29 a.m.

I'm still holding off on buying a PS4, as 21 games on that list are just really gay or not interesting.
  • brickman409 - March 4, 2014 11:13 p.m.

not to mention more than half of these are also on PS3
  • Beatty003 - March 6, 2014 12:17 p.m.

When saying that 21 of those games are "gay" you're referring to them as being really awesome, right? Because it's really uncool and offensive to use "gay" as a derogative term.
  • Dotdotdot - March 28, 2014 11:34 p.m.

You're gay, but not in manner discriminating against homosexuals; more of a naggy little b!tch way.
  • Beatty003 - March 29, 2014 1:04 a.m.

It's people like you that have made me afraid to play games online with other gamers because I actually am gay. Video games are supposed to be able to help us escape the world we live in...not remind us. It's discrimination no matter how you look at it.
  • Dotdotdot - March 29, 2014 11:53 p.m.

First off, identifying yourself as gay is unnecessary; that us made clear by the photo you selected for you profile. It also indicates that you are not a photographer. Second, nobody cares that you are gay. It is 2014, and it is no longer an issue. If that is one of your main identifying characteristics, I feel bad that you don't have more going on. I get it you're gay, it's really cool. If you like to munch a little dong, good for you, that's great stuff, have fun, and be my guest; less competition for me. Finally, people like you are why prejudice persist to be a problem. By constantly reminding people about it, and making sure to catch every slip of the tongue, you help the word retain its negative connotation. Myself, on the other hand, I am a true gay rights activist. By trivializing the word gay and making it common vernacular, I am taking away it's power to hurt. The more often it is used the less effect it has. You should be ashamed of yourself for hindering the growth of the gay community.
  • Beatty003 - March 30, 2014 3:09 a.m.

Yeah, it's 2014 and things have changed a lot in the last decade but where I am located it's still an issue. I'm happy you're an activist but using the word gay negatively is still negative. We have the power to speak life or death into situations so why should we tear people down? You have done nothing but call me names and have all these misconstrued ideas of me when you don't even know me. I am sorry that is how you feel but honestly there's probably nothing I can say to change that.
  • jagger-zite - April 26, 2014 2:49 p.m.

Woah that other guy Dotdotdot u suck gay is a big problem people get killed and kill themselves cause people hate gays so shut up I'm not gay but I support gay rights and gays
  • Timstertimster - February 7, 2014 6:34 p.m.

Played Rivals and sold it on Wbay the next day. The controls were horrible and the physics more like a PS2... Played Resogun and deleted it the next day because, well, it's a difficult platformer shooter or whatever this kind of thing is called. It looked nice but it was really traditional. Played Killzone. Awesome visuals. Standard fare FPS gameplay. My favorite game on the PS4. Challenging at times. Really too bad it's not open world. Played contrast. Neat gameplay. Unusual elements. Worth the time but a little nerdy at times. Played AC4. Best new game. Looks really nice. The water at dusk! Impressive. Foliage, not so much. Engaging pirate play but not an AC. Played BF4. Steep learning curve. I liked the BF3 campaign better than BF4, contrary to common opinion. Multiplayer, wow. I'm feeling overwhelmed with all the stuff you can do and have to figure out. And the full lobbies omg so much more intense from the PS3 days in BF3. Now ima have to wait for upcoming releases. Can't wait for TESO and GTAV and