• winner2 - March 6, 2014 4:09 p.m.

Guys, we need to have a talk. You put Braid higher than Witcher 2. What the shit? Is this list a joke?
  • GOD - March 6, 2014 4:58 p.m.

Well we know Henry didn't contribute.
  • winner2 - March 6, 2014 5:16 p.m.

Even though there's no way Henry played witcher, I hope he put up a valiant fight. I want to know who agreed on that decision, that's nothing less than a slap to the people at CD Projekt red. I don't think I've ever looked at a list on GR and thought "holy shit what the fuck happened here" the way I did at this.
  • GOD - March 6, 2014 5:22 p.m.

Also remember that just because it says Gamesradar Staff it doesn't mean it was a staff agreed upon list. It could have just been one or two people.
  • LordZarlon - March 6, 2014 3:52 p.m.

I would like to throw Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion in the mix. It's a fantastic strategy game and it's pace is very therapeutic.
  • lil iceland - September 27, 2012 12:10 p.m.

Why arent medieval 2 total war or Rome total war TOTAL WAR are the best pc games ever
  • GizmoMechanic - June 28, 2012 12:13 p.m.

I didn't like Deus Ex and Batman Arkham City/Asylum. I didnt like how they were played.
  • ricky-sigmon - April 9, 2012 6:47 p.m.

why dont you like wow that is one game i love so if you dont like wow the your on crack right there
  • TheDirtyTurk - September 29, 2012 4:46 a.m.

HAHAHA you saying he is the one on crack! Oh man, you just "crack" me up...
  • icbacomingupwithapropername - January 24, 2012 11:12 p.m.

Starcraft two really should be on this list it is an excellent game and pc exclusive.
  • fearlessfox - January 12, 2012 12:47 a.m.

Deus EX is a fine game, but you can't 100% stealth. I'm looking at you, "one solution" Boss battles...
  • Net_Bastard - January 11, 2012 6:41 p.m.

Why are there multiplatform console ports on here? The games on here should either be PC exclusive only. This is a "best PC games list", not a "best multiplatform games list".
  • Reubenguy - January 11, 2012 2:16 p.m.

I love how I have almost everything on this list... (except WoW, God no)