• Holydiver - November 19, 2010 11:13 a.m.

I need the treasure chest guide! I need mo' money!I'm looking forward to the completion of the guides - excelent guides you guys present!
  • midkemian - November 18, 2010 1:10 a.m.

Awesome work Mikel! You saved me many insanity inducing hours trying to collect those bloody feathers in AC2, and I look forward to collecting flags with the help of another amazingly useful guide. Appreciated to the nth degree!
  • HankVenture - November 17, 2010 10:44 p.m.

once i beat this game.. or get bored and just wanna gather things.. I will soooo be back
  • Cleanser247 - November 17, 2010 10:07 p.m.

Thank you Mikel! I apprecitate the guide : D
  • juicenpancakes - November 17, 2010 6:12 p.m.

Scratch that. Number two on Google for "Assassin's Creed 2 feather locations" and number ONE for "Assassin's Creed feathers." You are even more god-like than I had thought.
  • juicenpancakes - November 17, 2010 6:10 p.m.

GR is still number one on Google for glyphs, and number two for feathers. I have no doubt that this will rank up at the top as well. Best guides on teh internets are at the gamsraiders.
  • Crabhand - November 17, 2010 5:34 p.m.

I imagine I will make great use of this guide after I get the game and take a stab at them myself. Thank you, Mr. Reparaz
  • mockraven - November 17, 2010 2:33 p.m.

Awesome-tastic! I tried looking for the collectibles in the first game, found out how evil the game devs are in hiding some of those items, and gave up. That and it doesn't help that I have virtually no memory and will research areas already looted multiple times, fruitlessly. Anyway, appreciate the hard work and consider yourselves AC lifesavers!
  • Blasto - November 17, 2010 2:21 p.m.

Grazie messer Reparaz!
  • IsaacFenix - November 17, 2010 1:09 p.m.

Good work, I don't have the game yet, but I look forward to finding all the items using your maps. I've used these before for AC and AC2, can't tell you how useful these are.