What If...? episode 7 is next up. Yep, there are more than six episodes for this Marvel series. We are approaching the home stretch, however, and the show is teasing some sort of mega-crossover in its final act.
As such, you're going to want to look ahead to all the release date news and air time info on Disney Plus. There's nothing worse than having social media spoil big MCU surprises for everyone. The only way around that is to watch new What If...? episodes literally the exact minute they land. We'll help you prepare for that eventuality (and preparing yourself for an early wake-up call) down below.
When does What If…? episode 7 air on Disney Plus?
The What If…? episode 7 release date is September 22. It'll be available on Disney Plus at 12am Pacific/3am Eastern. That's 8am BST in the UK.
If you head on early, the episode might even drop 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time. So be on the lookout and keep refreshing the Marvel landing page on your account.
What If…? release schedule and episode count
What If…? (as confirmed by Collider) has been shortened from 10 episodes to nine because of complications caused by the ongoing COVID pandemic. But the good news: we’re getting one episode a week for nine weeks. Here’s what that looks like, with already-aired episodes in bold:
- What If… Captain Carter Were the First Avenger?: August 11
- What If… T'Challa Became a Star-Lord?: August 18
- What If… Earth Lost Its Mightiest Heroes?: August 25
- What If… Doctor Strange Lost His Heart Instead of His Hands?: September 1
- What If… Zombies?: September 8
- What If… Killmonger saved Tony Stark?: September 15
- What If…? episode 7: September 22
- What If…? episode 8: September 29
- What If…? episode 9: October 6