The new Warzone 2 Season 2 weapons and guns include an assault rifle, a pair of Kodachi swords, and a crossbow, which you can use in battle royale and Modern Warfare 2. Thankfully, three of these guns can be unlocked for free as you unlock and clear sectors of the Season battle pass, but the crossbow must be obtained from the limited-time Path of the Ronin event or in a premium Tracer Pack. Later in Warzone 2 Season 2, players can also get their tactically-gloved hands on a new Marksman Rifle and the Shuriken - a new Lethal Equipment item for your loadouts - to take into the new Warzone 2 Ashika Island map. Here are the six new Warzone 2 Season 2 guns and weapons and how you get them.
New weapons in Warzone 2 Season 2
Here are the six new guns and weapons arriving with the Season 2 update for Warzone 2 and how you can get them:
- ISO Hemlock Assault Rifle: A powerful rifle that can use 5.56 and .300 BLK rounds, making it quite versatile for regular play and stealth situations. Free weapon available in the Season 2 battle pass.
- KV Broadside Shotgun: The fastest-firing semi-automatic shotgun available, although it lacks range. Free weapon available in the Season 2 battle pass.
- Dual Kodachi melee weapon: Sacrifice a bit of strafing and sprinting speed for longer-ranged melee attacks with the dual Kodachis. Free weapon available in the Season 2 battle pass.
- Crossbow: This Marksman Rifle weapon is quiet and lethal, and has unique customization and ammo that can be recovered after being fired. Get it by completing all seven of the limited-time Path of the Ronin Event challenges, or purchase the Tracer Pack: Ballistic Love Bundle.
- Tempus Torrent: A new Marksman Rifle that is arriving mid-season 2.
- Shuriken: A new Lethal Equipment item that will presumably behave a lot like the Throwing Knife. Also coming mid-season 2.
It’s worth mentioning that all of these weapons will be usable in Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer as well as Warzone 2! With three of these weapons being free in the Warzone 2 Season 2 battle pass, you’ll still need to make sure you unlock the relevant sectors and clear them of their HVTs to unlock everything during Season 2, so don’t miss out! There's also plenty of stuff going in over the course of the season which you can learn about in our guide to the Warzone 2 Season 2 roadmap.