Just when you thought you had caught them all, new Pokémon are discovered, at least during every new release. We've updated our previous guide to include all of the new legendary Pokémon available in Black / White 2.
Some general rules for catching in-game legendaries for anyone who doesn’t know what’s up already:
-Always save before an encounter with a legendary in case you accidentally KO it.
-Never save after you’ve accidentally KOed a legendary. Once you KO a legendary, unless you reset without saving, it will not be available again without starting a new game from scratch.
-Status effects are generally good for making Pokemon easier to catch, but never use Poison or Burn on a legendary, because you’ll end up KOing it before you’re able to catch it.
-Having a Pokemon that knows the False Swipe move is always a good idea to avoid accidentally KOing the legendary (False Swipe guarantees your opponent will always have at least 1 HP remaining when you use it).
-Any Pokemon obtained in any GBA version can be transferred to Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver via PalPark after beating the Elite 4 and obtaining the National Dex.
Table of Contents
- Page 2: Arceus | Articuno | Azelf | Celebi | Cobalion | Cresselia
- Page 3: Darkrai | Deoxys | Dialga | Entei | Genesect | Giratina | Groudon
- Page 4: Heatran | Ho-Oh | Jirachi | Keldeo | Kyogre | Kyurem
- Page 5: Landorus | Latias | Latios | Lugia | Manaphy | Meloetta
- Page 6: Mesprit | Mew | Mewtwo | Moltres | Palkia | Phione
- Page 7: Raikou | Rayquaza | Regice | Regigigas | Regirock
- Page 8: Registeel | Reshiram | Shaymin | Suicune | Terrakion
- Page 9: Thundurus | Tornadus | Uxie | Virizion | Zapdos | Zekrom