Topics

Best of GR

• CloudAsakura - October 30, 2012 8:32 p.m.

What??? Cloud Strife 1-5 Batman 5-10 more than heroes, legends
  • trentd88 - October 30, 2012 8:09 p.m.

I Agree with everyone that thinks Cloud Strife should be on there, but I really think Zack Fair deserves a spot!
  • Balintina - October 30, 2012 6:59 p.m.

I miss there Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII series
  • ehayday - October 30, 2012 6:12 p.m.

Cloud Strife should be on the list and top 3, #1 in my opinion
  • LucasDanger - October 30, 2012 6:46 p.m.

Yeah, dunno if in first, but... Come on. Neku in #98 (!!!), Sora in #53... Just what the fuck. Most random top 100 I've ever seen. PS: Where the hell is Zero from 999?
  • ZKarlo - October 29, 2012 12:07 p.m.

I'm gonna have to go with Rayne from the Bloodrayne series.
  • saturn1997 - October 29, 2012 10:08 a.m.

Where the hell is Alcatraz from Crysis 2 i would call him nothing less than a hero
  • ovi2wise - October 29, 2012 1:27 a.m.

not to forget prototype and crysis, were the characters from these games even considered??
  • ovi2wise - October 29, 2012 1:18 a.m.

am i the only one that notices the missing dragon age characters?? atleast put in isabella or the dwarf!!!
  • 1324ChachS1324 - October 28, 2012 7:17 p.m.

Wow... I would've loved to see Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7) Somewhere up there....that's dissapointing...
  • onionknight - October 28, 2012 12:25 p.m.

Am I the only one who believes Kyle Hyde (from Hotel Dusk: Room 215) should be somewhere on this list? The characterization for that game/saga is one of the best of the latest generation.
  • winner2 - October 28, 2012 11:04 a.m.

Did Marcus really get that many votes to get up there? I don't remember seeing him mentioned at all...And I really need to buy bayonetta apparently, it should have dropped a good bit by now.
  • quint-eastwood - October 28, 2012 10:23 a.m.

Cate Archer - No One Lives Forever Tommy Vercetti - Vice City Batman - Arkham Asylum
  • Ichthus5 - October 27, 2012 5:10 p.m.

Neku made it on here! Heck yes!! All of my favorites are on here now!!! Well, except for Megaman.exe from Battle Network, or Lan from the same game, but, hey, I can sacrifice one for getting the other five or six I wanted.
  • occasionalgoldfish - October 27, 2012 2:31 p.m.

Nice to see FemShep getting some recognition, instead of male Shepard.