Topics

TalkRadar

• Cleanser247 - October 25, 2010 5:35 p.m.

I have freedom of speech on my private beach, as I devor a tasty peach. Each night I teach, the parts of speech to a family of chimpanzees. I teach on the sand of my private beach, each night in the name of safety. For the water is unsafe, mixed with bleach, and serves as home for a gigantic leech. Tonight, I teach, but forgot my peach, so I head to my hut to retrieve one. As I reach for the peach, I hear a leech screech, "The chimps have breached the shoreline!" I run for the beach, take a bite of my peach, and reach for my rubber dingy. The chimps start to screech, as the leech reaches each of their feet, and the bleach begins burning their bodies. I give a screech as I reach out my hand, and pull out the chimps from the bleech. Then I say "Be gone, foul leech, stay in the bleach, and leave my private beach. For I have freedom of speech, on my private beach, and enjoy teaching the parts of speech in peace." The leech was angry, and said "Where shall I go?, for these waters are very lonely." I said, "Look to the east!, do you see the bright light?, for that is The Muppets Party Cruise, it sails each night!" With the leech gone for good, I sat back down on the beach, with the shivering, whimpering chimpanzees. I had freedom of speech, so I began to preach, the dangers of leech in bleach. The chimps understood, apologized for their foolishness, and promised they'd behave on the beach. I smiled, gave a chuckle, and reached for another peach, and resumed teaching the parts of speech. As I teached the chimps, it was wonderfully peaceful, so I reached for yet another peach. But all of a sudden, we heard terrible screams in the distance, coming from a certain cruise. I screech, "The leech has breached The Muppets Party Cruise. They are all surely doomed, for they shouldn't be partying this late!" Tears came to my eyes as the chimps started screeching, "We can save each of the Muppets, right?" I said, "No, my dear chimps, we just have to wait, and hope the Muppets can teach the leech a lesson. For we cannot reach them in time!"
  • shnazzyone - October 25, 2010 5:06 p.m.

With my new wife arm I could reach the cookie jar on the top most shelf And that's why i married her.
  • BigLandoz - October 25, 2010 6:32 a.m.

I swear to Christ, the next time I hear a terrible Bonesaw impression, I'm going to REACH for the nearest sharp item and stab myself in the brain.
  • bar1scorpio - October 25, 2010 5:54 a.m.

@Stahlbrand A lot of furries, when reaching for some fap material, with go for Gadget. It's the goggles, really. The goggles and the gear-head nerdiness of her. "Wrench-wench" defined.
  • TDard23 - October 25, 2010 2:22 a.m.

I was going to post some song lyrics from Depeche Mode- personal jesus, U2 - with or without you, and others but thanks to all the spammers I can't copy and paste. Now I could Type it by hand but it's late. _________________________________________________________________________________________________  This Post Was Edited By: Robert bEACH
  • elpurplemonkey - October 25, 2010 12:31 a.m.

While listening to this tdar, I had to Reach for my seat, as I almost fell down laughing.
  • Stahlbrand - October 25, 2010 12:05 a.m.

Man, Chris talking about Gadget was really REACHing into my childhood...
  • TruckThunders - October 24, 2010 11:59 p.m.

Great show, as always. I didn't mind it only being two segments. I could hear that you guys were tired.
  • TheWebSwinger - October 24, 2010 11:02 p.m.

Comment.
  • GamesRadarMakesMeFeelOLD - October 24, 2010 10:51 p.m.

As an older reader it was not much of a reach to answer Donkey Kong in the arcade as the answer to this week's question. Keep up the good work although the podcast was a little short this week.
  • nikdoriot - October 24, 2010 8:48 p.m.

Ooo a new Tdar allow me to reach for my iPod!
  • bar1scorpio - October 24, 2010 7:26 p.m.

And it only took 4 pages of comments to reach the point where the T-Dards start putting the most perverted spins possible on the 'reach' entries. But with all that, not one person has mentioned asked if Antista got a "reach-around" in the fanfic "TriForced Entry"? See, there you could have not only been crass and lewd to the nth degree, but you could also have implied Christ Antista was not only a homosexual, but also the 'bottom' partner (often referred to in the vernacular as the "catcher"). At least, picking on Antista means that the other female staffers are left alone. I figured the rather childish community would have reached for that like a stoner for the last bag of Fun'ions. Or, maybe, luckily, we've finally reached the point where the listeners are no longer that immature when commenting on the fine, fine content of GamesRadar.com
  • bar1scorpio - October 24, 2010 5:36 p.m.

And next weekend I'll be at YoumaCon, with dozens of XBoxes all in a row in our game room, and we'll hopefully reach 7,000+ attendees.
  • BoondockSaint54 - October 24, 2010 12:49 p.m.

So they're really REACHING for page hits, huh? Great job guys on the 'cast!
  • p4nhead - October 24, 2010 11:10 a.m.

As if I'm gunna win a contest, even thinking so is such a reach of the imagination!
  • Lionhunter44 - October 24, 2010 8:43 a.m.

Why was this Pod cast so short? I was only beginning to Reach for my second beer when it ended. you should make up for this with a long 125 cast.
  • super0sonic - October 24, 2010 7:57 a.m.

As I reached for my Ipod this week I was expecting another podcast that would reach my high expectations for what a talk radar podcast should be. Once more you did not disappoint! Although it started slow it soon reached the levels of mirth one would expect from talk radar! I for one can not wait until next week when I will reach for my ipod sync cable to download the next podacast. One I am sure will reach new heights in podcast fun and laughter. As you reach for the number one spot in itunes I will reach for my earbuds to listen. Keep up the good work guys.
  • Crabhand - October 24, 2010 7:13 a.m.

I don't think I'll ever reach the awesomeness that is the TalkRadar party cruise.
  • cracker33 - October 24, 2010 6:22 a.m.

Is it a REACH to make a joke about the UFC fighter with the last name Okami?
  • Grif - October 24, 2010 6:20 a.m.

Ok am I the only one who is tired of people REACHing to encompass every TDar meme in their phone calls?