Topics

Pokemon

• christopher-hulett - December 24, 2011 5:04 p.m.

how do you get the item not by walls or trees
  • chiamonster2 - July 7, 2011 12:43 a.m.

i beat the game and this shows really precise information on it. You are really a good person to tutor others who are still tring to beat N, Alder, and basically the game. NICE overall.
  • Im2awesome - April 17, 2011 7:25 p.m.

Carolyn, could you add a guide to the DW stuff? I don't really get the point right now, and your words could guide the way :D Thanks for this guide, now I have something to do every day on my game!
  • soren7550 - April 16, 2011 12:52 a.m.

This should come in handy should I ever get the money for White.
  • Hotdogkilledyou - April 15, 2011 3:25 p.m.

The Patrats jump in the same order before and after the mix themselves up. Just remember when the one with the item jumped so you don't have to pay attention when they shift around.
  • philipshaw - April 15, 2011 2:20 p.m.

Thanks for this guide, I was unsure of when stuff is meant to appear before reading this
  • dugli - April 15, 2011 10:12 a.m.

forgot to say that the Morimoto is post-elite 4 only...
  • dugli - April 15, 2011 9:09 a.m.

You forgot about Game Designer, Morimoto (Lv 75-77) at the Game Freak building in Castelia City - Battle him once a day for some serious EXP.
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - April 15, 2011 1:27 a.m.

@thedonut - ack, i can't believe i forgot about that guy, especially since he's in the item location guide. updated, thanks!
  • Shinn - April 15, 2011 1:12 a.m.

Looking forward to crushing Cynthia again with my trusty Dragonite once I finish the game and transfer it over.
  • thedonut - April 15, 2011 12:29 a.m.

You forgot to add that you can get a fossil a day from a guy in Twist Mountain.
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - April 15, 2011 12:22 a.m.

@MrDuracraft - Yeah I think what TrAnMu said above is correct - the first time you battle Cynthia it can be any month? I can't remember what month it was for me though. And I didn't know about the Star Piece thing in Pinwheel Forest - I will add it to the guide! Thanks =D
  • MrDuracraft - April 15, 2011 12:17 a.m.

This is a great list! The battles will be really helpful for getting some training not involving looking for Audinos. Two things though: I fought Cynthia the first time during Autumn, is that supposed to happen? And another daily item to get is a star piece from the challenge rock in south outer Pinwheel Forest. Just need a fighting type to break it off, and it can be used to sell or to get PP Ups from Anville Town.
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - April 14, 2011 11:53 p.m.

@TrAnMu - thanks for the correction. she appears in her house in undella town in spring and summer, but she can only be battled in spring.
  • TrAnMu - April 14, 2011 11:32 p.m.

You can Cynthia in any season the first time and then only in spring. No summer.
  • TheKey - April 14, 2011 10:50 p.m.

I smell rare candy! I didn't ever go on the Royal Unova, I'll be sure to every day now.
  • BackwaterRifle - April 14, 2011 10:43 p.m.

Do the lava cookies wanna go to the party in my tummy?
  • killorabbit - April 14, 2011 10:38 p.m.

Wonderful. About half way through my first playthrough. This should help to no end. Thanks :D
  • Afrodisiac39 - April 14, 2011 10:28 p.m.

Wow totally didn't know about half of this stuff. It definitely gives me some stuff to do while I'm not EV training. Thanks much!
  • eckabeck - April 14, 2011 10:20 p.m.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this, it is very much appreciated!