• NotBraze - June 11, 2010 5:12 p.m.

Wouldn't Munch's Odyssey be the last known whereabouts of Abe? That was a great game too, and he may not have been a title character, but he was just as important as Munch.
  • AgentHonor - June 11, 2010 5:07 p.m.

Its a same that Crystal Dynamics keeps pumping out Tomb Raider games while their Soul Reaver IP is on the shelves just waiting to be made. Same with Dino Crisis, then Capcom teases us with a Rathalos armor in Lost Planet 2 while the Wii enjoys a full blown Monster Hunter game.
  • DaBadGuy - June 11, 2010 5:04 p.m.

They still make Army Men games....holy shit. The last one I played I believe was Sarge's Heroes 2. I loved the series on the original Playstation, but....my god....how the hell do they still have money to make more?
  • Spacegrass - June 11, 2010 5:01 p.m.

It doesn't really have any characters that stand out, but if there's one game series from the 90s that deserves a comeback it's Freespace. I never played Shenmue or Dino Crisis, but I'm still mad about Freespace II's eternal cliffhanger.
  • JaySherman - June 11, 2010 4:47 p.m.

Shadow Man. The first game for N64 was AWESOME.
  • ColonelKc - June 11, 2010 4:46 p.m.

I was rofling after the last pic...
  • Embolado - June 11, 2010 4:44 p.m.

The picture for the article, I was imagining their pictures trapped in the Dreamcast VMU
  • Embolado - June 11, 2010 4:41 p.m.

Aww man your missing some of my favs :( Fei Fong Wong - Xenogears Ashley Riot - Vagrant Story Fwank - Loaded Chaos - Primal Rage
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 11, 2010 4:41 p.m.

Huh, never played any of these. Man, am I young...
  • AnonymouZ - June 11, 2010 4:32 p.m.

dude, i was so looking forward to play Raziel... bloody Kain and his poor selling games x( Soul Reaver 2 did leave some impact in my life however, as i still own a raziel 2099 email account... xD
  • Shrimpandwhitewine - June 11, 2010 4:26 p.m.

Man I miss Shenmue...
  • Sandman89 - June 11, 2010 4:19 p.m.

Last pic perfectly captures my pain :'(