• winner2 - April 17, 2014 1:55 p.m.

A
  • Manguy17 - October 28, 2013 12:02 p.m.

While I agree that griefers are annoying, the description doesn't add up. It sounds more like the description of someone who is considerably better than you ("now if you would just let us spawn and live for more than five seconds", as if that's going to happen, they are under no obligation to give you a fair chance) and in the case of spawn camping, being unsporting. A griefer would more likely be someone who goes out of their way to make the experience worse for you even if there is no real gain for them (other than the joy of being annoying). e.g. people who camp the LA-Customs in GTA online just to blow up your cars as you enter/leave.
  • ArsenicWolf - September 16, 2013 1:11 p.m.

The "Real Babies" and the Pottymouths are one in the same. . . Every game be it Halo, CoD, or Battlefield some 12 year old is there screaming every insult and curse word in the book through their mic. Where are their parents during this!? In my experience it has always been exclusive to console gaming.
  • Foodperson - September 8, 2013 11:45 a.m.

Ha, the Controller Hog looks like Beavis, as if he's saying "Hee-hee, NO WAY, GIVE ME THAT, FARTKNOCKER, HEE-HEE!" And the Idiot looks like Adam Sessler's retarted cousin.
  • Fred88 - May 12, 2013 12:23 a.m.

Someone from Mass Effect 3 multiplayer actually sent me a private message on PSN and called me a retard. Granted it was gold level match I was playing, but still, I don't think there was a need for that.
  • lacquon1 - May 11, 2013 6:18 p.m.

The Ladies Man- the guy who thinks he god gift to women and can pickup any women. The Sexually challenge deviant- the guy that just found out that there are also females on the server and starts talking about sexual indiums . Here's a favorite the Compulsive Server Hogger-the guy thats on a public server that thinks it his own private server!, need I say more.. The Pubescent Gamer- hey everyone over here I found a new toy. The yelling and shouting and with a hint of screaming..
  • Fireninjastar - May 11, 2013 7:34 a.m.

Pfft. I'm stuck with almost none of these. I'm suprised "graphical judge" (That sounds stupid but I'm sure I don't wanna say anything too offensive) isn't on the list. I could be playing with someone or let them watch me and hear every ten seconds "omg these graphics sux lol" or "no widescreen? Every good game has widescreen". Or going on day-long rants about resolution.
  • LordRetro - May 11, 2013 7:25 a.m.

I love my best friend, but he is maddening to play games with. He's a crybaby and a potty mouth that just gets so mad at games. When things are going well he's an amazing teammate but if he has an off day or hasn't played in a while he's almost impossible to play with. He came over and we popped in some Double Dash and Smash Bros Melee after years of not playing and the profanity and bitching just poured out of him.
  • LordRetro - May 11, 2013 7:29 a.m.

Also a neighbor from my youth had only 1 controller so we had to take turns. Pure controller hog. I watched him play Twisted Metal 2 from beginning to end, then he finally passes me the controller, watches me drive into several walls and miss the powerups, (I had never played a Playstation before that day) he then pulls the controller out of my hands and beats the game a second time while calling me stupid. The same guy who used to not tell me how to open doors in Goldeneye so he could kill me easier.
  • gadjo - May 11, 2013 2:46 a.m.

Yeah, I've got a friend who I play TF2 with a lot, and he will not refrain from bitching about goddamn anything. Anything that kills him is cheap. Anything that isn't cheap is just that fucking lag again. He takes the time to type out all these complaints in chat. every. fucking. time.
  • GlobalNightmare - May 10, 2013 12:23 p.m.

Here's two more; The singer/We know you like that song, we're well aware you don't know all the words, but please, for christ's sake shut up! I'm trying to concentrate. The glitcher/Cant we just play this game of zombies without you trying to rally the troops to perform a complicated glitch that either doesn't work or no-one can be bothered to try. Just play the game properly and stop banging on about it.
  • sandplasma - May 9, 2013 11:19 p.m.

cool story bro
  • jack-hentschell - May 9, 2013 5:39 p.m.

I definitely fit the potty-mouth, though I do try to mix it up. I've always cursed quite a bit and it goes up to 11 when I'm playing video games.
  • Forsakenday - May 9, 2013 2:04 p.m.

It sounds like whoever wrote this belongs to the "Crybaby" category.
  • profile0000 - May 9, 2013 12:05 p.m.

I've listened to RadioRadar enough to know those swearing alternatives are right from Lucas' mouth. You can't fool me, Lorenzo!
  • adrian07z - May 9, 2013 8:57 a.m.

You forgot one type here. The one who always finds something to complain about to everyone, who thinks he's perfect, beyond what imperfect human beings like us can be. Maybe Chuck Norris should stop writing articles here..
  • Hobogonigal - May 9, 2013 8:19 a.m.

When ever young kids come over to my house while I'm gaming, they always want to play as well. So I usually get them an unplugged N64 controller and say go wild! Probably explains why all the control sticks on my N64 controllers are worn to crap though...