• shawksta - September 9, 2012 2:10 a.m.

Allot of awesome looking ones, its nice to see different artstyles done by different artists
  • Ray3eam - September 8, 2012 8:23 p.m.

I have a problem, whenever I try to click next or click on another picture, it starts loading for a few seconds and then nothing happens so I can't get past the first page/picture. Any thing I can do to make this article work? I really want to read it.
  • profile0000 - September 7, 2012 3:29 p.m.

These pieces were very impressive, to say the least. The devotion that these artists have for their work must be staggering. I really suck when it comes to doing anything artistic, so I have a deep respect for those with the ability. However, while I can't even match them at art, I will bet money that not a single one of those artists can beat me at a game of trivia at a Buffalo Wild Wings. I am the goddamn KING of bdubs trivia. Too each his own.
  • garnsr - September 7, 2012 3:26 p.m.

I like that almost Samurai Jack Chun Li. But that lifelike Mario picture disturbs me.
  • kit07 - September 7, 2012 2:36 p.m.

I love Patrick Brown's stuff!
  • RonnyLive19881 - September 7, 2012 2 p.m.

The pretty blond... why does she have the puppy thing? What game is that? Thought it looked a little bit like Daxter...
  • Apastron - September 7, 2012 3:40 p.m.

It's Cassandra from the Soul (Calibur) series.
  • ChristopherDalley - September 7, 2012 1:43 p.m.

Are you taking suggestions from the comments, cause if so, I'd like to submit these ones for consideration: http://assorted-goodness.tumblr.com/post/30369753855/splatter-isaac-by-fiona-ng-prints-available-at#notes http://nagai13.tumblr.com/post/30319605813 The first guy has a lot of other game-related fan art. It's all good stuff.
  • talleyXIV - September 7, 2012 1:26 p.m.

I hate to be so nitpicky, but Miyamato did not create Metroid, but Samus is sitting next to him in "The Creation of Mario."
  • ObliqueZombie - September 7, 2012 12:50 p.m.

That was a blast to scroll through! I enjoyed this greatly. Definitely looking forward to a continuation of this.
  • Cyberhero18 - September 7, 2012 11:30 a.m.

Wow. That second picture of Morrigan may well be the only fan art of her that doesn't feature an improbably huge chest. Kudos to that person.
  • Japanaman - September 7, 2012 10:38 a.m.

Wow. I mean, "Wow." You actually think this stuff is good? This is the worst video game fan art I have ever seen in my entire life!
  • haipayazoo - September 7, 2012 11:48 a.m.

>Orioto >RY-Spirit >bad Keep dreaming, pal.
  • RyanTaljonick - September 7, 2012 9:38 a.m.

Oh my god, I want giant prints of all of these to frame and hang on my wall T_T
  • Robx - September 7, 2012 10:32 a.m.

My thoughts exactly
  • warfox311 - September 8, 2012 11:38 a.m.

most of these are from Deviant Art .com were you can order prints of them.
  • Mooshon - September 7, 2012 9:22 a.m.

Fantastic work here. @JavaManJoJo yeah, used to enjoy the GR fan art time
  • thomas-morrisroe - September 7, 2012 8:42 a.m.

I hope they continue to add to this, the GTA one was amazing