• ObliqueZombie - July 21, 2013 11:55 a.m.

Why the hell so I not remember some of these... I'd love to get my hands on a number of these.
  • KICkasS130 - July 22, 2013 7:22 p.m.

Infamous really isnt super hero i think it sucked whitch is surprising since it was a sony game
  • atocnada - August 12, 2013 11:30 a.m.

X-Men & X-Men 2: Clone Wars for Sega Genesis.
  • illway - June 3, 2014 3:35 p.m.

inFamous 2? Don't you mean Spider-Man 2? How could you leave that off?
  • KiraXD - June 3, 2014 4:14 p.m.

Really? UMvC3 over MvC2? LOL!
  • Beoftw - June 4, 2014 5:51 a.m.

Agreed. Most of the articles GR puts out these days really makes me facepalm....
  • Jackonomics2.0 - June 3, 2014 6:31 p.m.

I cant tell if your list is meant for Super Hero games or just games starring licensed Comic super heroes cause frankly thats what i see, despite your additions of Captain Smiley and Viewitful Joe. Also, its a devastating sin that The Wonderful 101 isnt on the list, especially given it has every single point you made in What makes a good super hero Beat em up, that game KNOWS how to make you FEEL like a real Super Hero, not just WHOA IM PLAYING A LICENSED SUPER HERO.
  • tedmanbro - June 4, 2014 5:45 p.m.

The original Marvel Ultimate Alliance was the better of the two. I would enjoy a third one of those games, and Lord knows it would sell great with all the hype surrounding comic book heroes now a days. What I really want is a quality Thor game, but that's probably not going to happen.
  • sephex - June 5, 2014 4:59 p.m.

Maximum Carnage was really cool. Also Comix Zone.
  • allen-martin - June 8, 2014 9:09 p.m.

Firstly, I'm not sure how TMNT got on this list, I really never saw them as "Super Heroes" and they seem out of place here. Secondly, City of Heroes should be on this list, not only was it the first Super Hero MMO, but was so much better than CO or DCUO.