• whovian-trekkie - August 12, 2014 7:27 p.m.

North Constantine District fragment 8. I have ridden that stupid zipline a dozen time and I still can't seem to collect the fragment. When I get a distance away from it, I turn on Eagle Vision and see that bright blue pillar indicating the presence of a fragment. Anyone else have this problem? I pulling my hair out to solve it.
  • codytannerc - November 13, 2013 9:12 p.m.

I looked at the map for the memoir pages but only found 9 the imperial south one is missing how do I get it
  • kyle-quinn - August 21, 2013 3:49 a.m.

Once the animus fragments popped up on my map i was only able to find 88 of them. I checked the map guides on here and i still cant find the last 12. Can anybody help me? I also just completed sequence 5.
  • homeskool146 - September 27, 2013 11:27 a.m.

The last twelve are in Cappadocia. You go there a bit later in the game.
  • ehogui - September 6, 2012 10:50 p.m.

the fragment number 9 is not what is marked! Notice that to the left is the fragment 9. What is circled is one of the pages.
  • ehogui - September 6, 2012 10:54 p.m.

Sry, i'd forgotten to mention, the fragment 9 i had cited is in the bayezid district.
  • ravs316 - January 23, 2012 9:34 a.m.

Where can I find the Memoir Pages Map? Do I have to buy it?
  • Shrtsht851 - January 9, 2012 11:12 p.m.

If anyone has done so or knows where to find all the unopened wells that you need to blast open with thunder bombs could you please post a map or directions
  • tony-rector - January 6, 2012 4:18 p.m.

I can only find 98 I have no idea why... I've checked everywhere an there's no more markers on the map. Anyone know why? Also do the last 2 memories on animus island open up I only have 5. Tinhanks!
  • Meganhed99 - January 3, 2012 9:36 p.m.

Okay so at the end of the game when you return to the animus island there are two new memory towers over by the Desmond memories... Do those actually do anything or are they just decoration?
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - January 20, 2012 3:59 p.m.

Just for decoration, unless they'll play a part in DLC.
  • lreid37 - January 3, 2012 3:34 a.m.

I got all data fragments except just one. I've gotten all of them in the general map areas, and got all the one's in Cappadocia. Now if it is true one data fragment does show up at the end of Sequence 5 Memory 3 I am completely lost and I cannot find it.
  • jdlawstu7 - December 21, 2011 9:19 p.m.

Thanks for the info/map! Very helpful. Quick question: I got the armor, played through the game for a while... but for some reason, after while the armor went back to the normal white robs rather than the Ishak Pasha armor that I got from the tomb (just the aesthetics, I still have the same amount of health bars). Does anyone know why?
  • Shrtsht851 - January 9, 2012 11:09 p.m.

The armor change to the master assassin set it has the same health level as Pasha's just a different look, so you get two sets, the Master, and Pasha sets you can see them both in the hideout Pasha's is in the middle and the master set is the one directly to the left in the armor room
  • Holydiver - December 2, 2011 10 p.m.

Will present any treasure guides like earlier?
  • comaqi - November 28, 2011 8:30 a.m.

We love you Mikel!!!!!!!!
  • NoiseAsylum - November 27, 2011 7:34 p.m.

Best guide ever Mikel!
  • NoiseAsylum - November 27, 2011 7:32 p.m.

Awesome guide Mikel, I just started the game and this is the best!
  • cracker33 - November 26, 2011 3:13 p.m.

Thank goodness. These are a bitch to find.